What Is The Meaning Of Accuracy?
The meaning of accuracy is the quality or state of being correct or precise. In detailed meaning, we can also define accuracy as the degree to which the result of a measurement, calculation, or specification conforms to the correct value or a standard. The word accuracy is also known as correctness, precision, exactness, rightness, perfection, etc. It can be also defined as the fact of being exact or correct. Also, the ability to do something without making mistakes can be termed as accuracy. The best example of accuracy is the calculator. The calculator never makes a mistake and always say the accurate answer about every numerical.
If any value is not accurate then it can create a difference between the true value and the measured value. So, while calculating any value it is essential to be careful and be accurate. The calculator uses binary terms while performing the calculation. Accuracy plays a very important role in the fields of science and engineering. As it is very necessary to be accurate while performing any chemical reaction because if the calculation gets incorrect the reaction can also turn into poison and can be harmful to us. So, we should always try to do accurate calculations while performing any task.
Examples Of Using The Word Accuracy Are:
- I don’t think that anyone can forecast with any accuracy where the world is headed.
- What he has lost out on, however, is the pinpoint accuracy that handed down to be the defining quality of his bowling.
- Where on the social extent a person was born forecasted, with depressing accuracy, where they would end up.
- The new light gun will blow you away with its pixel accuracy and smooth pistol grip.
- The newspaper and mixed other liberal apple-polishers may have accuracy on their side on this one, but they don’t have stability.
- The paperboy rode by on a bike, slinging his papers with a rapid flick of his wrist and amazing accuracy.
- These involve cruise missiles and ballistic missiles of longer scopes and greater accuracy.
- In such situations, the nobleman to whom the supporters are being granted will be careful about the accuracy of the uniform anxious.
- I wouldn’t debate the accuracy, I just thought it was uniquely artful and would expect nothing less of you, Aru.
- The manipulation of a mobile data-collection tool could increase the accuracy and timeliness of clinical trial data assembly.
- Encouraged by military earmark competition and by practical shooting three-gun matches, swordsmiths and gunmakers unlatched the AR’s accuracy possible.