Find Meaning Of Biopsy?
What Is Meaning Of Biopsy?
The Meaning Of Biopsy In English,
The meaning of biopsy is defined as a procedure to remove a piece of tissue or a sample of cells from your body so that it can be analyzed in a laboratory or to discover the presence, cause, or extent of a disease.
Biopsy meaning involves a medical test generally performed by a surgical expert, image-guided therapy, or an interventional cardiologist involving taking out of sample cells or tissues for examination to determine the existence or extent of a disease.
The tissues are examined under a microscope to check for cancer cells or other abnormalities. The removed tissue during biopsy may be called a lesion, a tumor, or a mass.
Types of biopsies:
• Needle biopsy
• CT-guided biopsy.
• Ultrasound-guided biopsy
• Bone biopsy
• Bone marrow biopsy
• Liver biopsy
• Kidney biopsy
• Prostate biopsy
• Skin biopsy
What Are The Synonyms Of Biopsy?
Synonyms Of Biopsy Are:
- needle biopsy
What Are The Antonyms Of Biopsy?
Antonyms Of Biopsy Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Biopsy?
Related Words Of Biopsy Are:
- physical examination
- liver biopsy
- health examination
What Is The Noun Form Of Biopsy?
Noun Form Of Biopsy Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Biopsy?
Verb Form Of Biopsy Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Biopsy?
Adjective Of Biopsy Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Biopsy Are:
- A biopsy permits scientists to see at a sample of your cells under a microscope and carry out tests on the tissue.
- Urine cytology revealed transitional cells only, but a brush biopsy from the renal pelvis showed atypical cells.
- Reassurance also came in the sort of touch and physical closeness during the biopsy.
- Liver biopsy showed features most compatible with toxic or drug-induced liver damage.
- In two situations, a bone marrow trephine biopsy was also available for examination.
- We inspected only cervical biopsies in this study, and the conclusions obtained may not be generalizable to other biopsy types.
- Colonoscopy is preferable to a barium enema because it permits for the biopsy and removal of lesions.
- The mass was biopsied under ultrasound guidance on the second day of admission with 20 passes with a 25 gauge biopsy gun and sure-cut needle.
- As a result, the differential diagnosis in renal allograft biopsy is quite wide.
- Chemotherapy contrasts it to the size of an apricot, but David required a specialized biopsy to examine whether the tumor was still cancerous.
- One of the commonest causes for undertaking a biopsy is to form whether a tumor is malignant or benign.
You were searching for the meaning of Biopsy
I hope you had got the meaning of Biopsy with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Biopsy In English?
What is meant By Biopsy?
What Does Biopsy mean?