Find Meaning Of Hindi?
What Is Meaning Of Hindi?
The Meaning Of Hindi In English,
The word Hindi as a noun reflects an Indic language of northern India which is derived from Sanskrit and written in the Devanagari script or it could be referred to as a modern Sanskrit language. The Hindi language is the official language of India, along with the English language; it is also the fifth most spoken language in the world.
Features of language Hindi language which are common to all modern Indie languages are as follows:
• Vowels may be short or long
• oral or nasal
• There are also diphthongs.
• Hindi has back, middle, cacuminal (cerebral), orthodontist, and labial consonants
• both unaspirated and aspirated consonants may be voiced or unvoiced
• morphology of Hindi is analytic
• lexicon of Hindi is highly Sanskritized
• direct borrowings from the Sanskrit and words formed from Sanskrit
• includes Syntax
• includes Vocabulary
• includes Grammar
• History of Hindi
Hindi has a strong influence of Sanskrit, as it is written in the Devanagari script. The standard form of Hindi is based on the Khari Boli dialect, found to the north and east of Delhi. Moreover, Braj Bhasha, an important literary medium from the 15th to the 19th century, is treated as a dialect of Hindi. Though, these dialects of Hindi are more accurately described as regional languages of the Hindi.
Examples Of Using The Word Hindi Are:
- It is home to people of distinct national origins whose first languages involve Somali, Hindi, Urdu and Bengali.
- Besides, his novels have been interpreted in different languages such as Hindi, Marathi, etc.
- And often for the terror of being ridiculed, I would sit with a malis and talk to them in Hindi to upgrade my language.
- The Research Centre will soon come out with alike Internet search engines for Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada languages, she said.
- In addition to Bangla, Red Hat is working on localization of other Indian languages involving Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, and Tamil.
- His works have been interpreted into numerous Indian languages involving Hindi, Bengali, and Malayalam.
- The endowment has staff who can speak various languages involving Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, and Chinese.
- One of my dearest words in Hindi is Shanti, meaning peace, contentment, and quietness.
- This girl has not only controlled to speak good Bihari Hindi she also declaimed a shloka in Hindi with proper inflection and pronunciation.
- Rawal, who has been actively complicated in Gujarati and Hindi theatre since 1973, feels that the film industry has a propensity to typecast actors.
Grammar of Hindi
Hindi grammar includes:
Hindi is regarded as the mother tongue by more than 180 million people in India. Mostly, people speak the Hindi language. It belongs to the Indo-Aryan group within the Indo-Iranian.
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of 5S? Find Out The Meaning Of 5S.
What Are The Synonyms Of Hindi?
Synonyms Of Hindi Are:
- Not Available The Synonyms Of Hindi
What Are The Antonyms Of Hindi?
Antonyms Of Hindi Are:
- Not Available The Antonyms Of Hindi
What Are The Related Words Of Hindi?
Related Words Of Hindi Are:
- Not Available The Related Words Of Hindi
What Is The Noun Form Of Hindi?
Noun Form Of Hindi Is:
- Not Available The Noun Form Of Hindi
What Is The Verb Form Of Hindi?
Verb Form Of Hindi Is:
- Not Available The Verb Form Of Hindi
What Is The Adjective Of Hindi?
Adjective Of Hindi Is:
- Not Available The Adjective Of Hindi
You were searching for the meaning of introvert
I hope you had got the meaning of introvert with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Extra Virgin Oil In English?
What is meant By Extra Virgin Oil?
What Does Extra Virgin Oil mean?