Find Meaning Of Love Birds?
What Is The Meaning Of Love Birds?
Meaning Of Love Birds In English,
Lovebirds are not actually ‘love’ birds. They fight a lot. A lot. They kill each other, their offsprings, their spouses, their potential competitors. Lovebirds are always interacting with each other. If one goes eating, the others will follow. They like being together.
If you retain half-a-dozen lovebirds during a cage for every week, don’t be surprised to find one or two birds lying dead by the morning.
Pardon me, if I sound rude. I do hate to believe this truth.
In cages, lovebirds need to be given little clay pots with lateral openings, so that they could lay their eggs there.
Lovebirds follow certain family norms. Mother and father birds look after the eggs and then the kids. They seem to follow monogamy initially.
But when some days, things take a reverse flip. Mother and father birds break
What Are The Synonyms Of Love Birds?
Synonyms Of Love Birds Are:
- turtle doves
What Are The Antonyms Of Love Birds?
Antonyms Of Love Birds Are:
Not Available Antonyms Of Love Birds.
What Are The Related Words Of Love Birds?
Related Words Of Love Birds Are:
- happy couple
- two birds
What Is The Noun Form Of Love Birds?
Noun Form Of Love Birds Is:
- Love Birds
What Is The Verb Form Of Love Birds?
Verb Form Of Love Birds Is:
Not Available verb form of love birds
What Is The Adjective Of Love Birds?
Adjective Of Love Birds Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Love Birds Are:
- When the birdhouse was shattered, the parrots, cockatiels, and lovebirds took flight.
- A couple of lovebirds could hardly keep the smiles from their faces as they ran through the standard list of post-race queries.
- Thanks for the proffer, but I wouldn’t want to come among you two lovebirds.
- What do you two cute lovebirds have to say for yourselves?
- The bird’s segment had a few confined cockatiels and African lovebirds.
- I hate to bludgeon in on you two lovebirds, but we are waged on a case.
- For lovebirds who want to increase their affection or couples who want to make a romantic memory, the new restaurant is the ideal spot for a true dining contact.
- He noticed that the tail moves during vocalization in crows, warbling vireos, and lovebirds.
- John and Jennifer are a couple of lovebirds on their pathway to a weekend retreat at a cabin.
- It’s been many years since these two loveable lovebirds played in the waves and sand.
- Conjugal visits are permitted in Peruvian prisons if couples listing as common-law partners, as the two lovebirds are.
- So, instead of simply getting down on one knee, he rented a double-decker bus to take the lovebirds on a journey around all the places in the area that meant so much to them.
You were searching for the meaning of love birds
I hope you had got the meaning of love birds with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Love Birds In English?
What is meant By Love Birds?
What Does Love Birds Mean?