Find The Meaning Of Abase?
What Is The Meaning Of Abase?
The Meaning Of Abase In English,
The meaning of abasing is to behave in a way that belittles or degrades someone. In other words, we can also say that abase means to humiliate someone or more than humiliation. Like we can say abase means to insult another person.
We can also say that to abase someone means to lower or reduce someone, as in rank or estimation. Abase is derived from a word abasement.
Abase can also be called as humble, reduce, lower, depress. In the definition of the Cambridge dictionary, a base is also defined as to make yourself seem to be less important or do not deserve respect.
For example, the demotion did not abase his credibility with his peers. But to abase someone is not good at all. The other person can even go to depression just because of you abased him.
We should always motivate others rather than abasing them. It can help someone who is already going to other issues. In other words, we can also define abase to make someone lower, either by making them feel humiliated or by actually demoting his position. Abase in simpler words is a kind of bullying or taunting someone.
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of Asylum? Find Out Meaning Of Asylum.
What Are The Synonyms Of Abase?
Synonyms Of Abase Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Abase?
Antonyms Of Abase Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Abase?
Related Words Of Abase Are:
- put down
What Is The Noun Form Of Abase?
Noun Form Of Abase Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Abase?
Verb Form Of Abase Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Abase?
Adjective Of Abase Is:
- more abased
- most abased
Examples Of Using The Word Abase Are:
- How easily an old civilization can be made to abase itself completely.
- Come fall, the rich and the strong abase themselves for a seat in the owner’s box.
- Thus he invades the dining room ready to abase himself because he scorns everyone else.
- One initiates to wonder choleric whether the artist will soon utterly abase herself before our eyes.
- How these locomotions will be described by the constituency is not clear, but it is clear that they will do anything, even humiliate themselves in public, to gain power.
- The next thing, a penguin will walk in here, tip his top hat, and abase himself while he mutters servilely in penhuinese.
- Eleven million people took to the streets last weekend to show their unanimity in the face of horror, and two days later voted to abase themselves before it.
- And please let me, or any other humanistic, know if there is anything else we can do to abase ourselves.
- Hand his lawyers will require to seriously abase themselves before the Committee if he’s going to abscond a similar fate.
- Can you behold every one that is appreciated, and abase him, and bind their faces in secret.
You were searching for the meaning of Abase
I hope you had got the meaning of Abase with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Abase In English?
What is meant By Abase?
What Does Abase mean?
Check out this=What Is The Meaning Of Abate? Find Out Meaning Of Abate.