Find The Meaning Of Aberration?
What Is The Meaning Of Aberration?
The Meaning Of Aberration In English,
Aberration mainly has four different meanings of the same word. They can be explained as follows:
1. In terms of behavior: The meaning of aberration in terms of behavior is a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically an unwelcome form
2. In terms of biology: The meaning of aberration in terms of biology can be defined as a characteristic that deviates from the normal type.
3. In terms of optics: the meaning of aberration in terms of optics can be explained as the failure of rays to converge at one focus because of a defect in a lens or mirror.
4. In terms of astronomy: the meaning of aberration in terms of astronomy can be defined as the small periodical change of position in the stars and other heavenly bodies, due to the combined outcome of the motion of light and the motion of the observer. In simpler words aberration can also be replaced by his synonyms such as anomaly, deviation, divergence, abnormality, disorder, defect, disease, etc.
In other words aberration in terms of behavior can also be explained as a temporary change observed from a typical or usual way of behaving. The word aberration is derived from the Latin word which means “to wander, go astray”.
See This Also: What Is Meaning Of Abduction? Find Out Meaning Of Abduction.
What Are The Synonyms Of Aberration?
Synonyms Of Aberration Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Aberration?
Antonyms Of Aberration Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Aberration?
Related Words Of Aberration Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Aberration?
Noun Form Of Aberration Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Aberration?
Verb Form Of Aberration Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Aberration?
Adjective Of Aberration Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Aberration Are:
- The house agent said the difference between the two areas was probably just an aberration.
- According to the criticalist, mechanical television was an aberration that is not taken seriously.
- That was an aberration, one of those ironic glitches that sport throws up from time to time.
- Having grown up during the intoxicating days of the late 1990s, they think the current period is an aberration.
- To remove the residual aberration in the spherical lens, we require to increase the refractive index of the glass.
- A dicentric chromosome plus an acentric shatters were scored as one single aberration.
- To correct for spherical aberration in lenses, achromatic lenses can be utilized.
- The apochromatic lens, therefore, rectifies for chromatic aberration to a greater degree than does an achromatic lens.
- Within the commissioned mode, anachronism was neither an aberration nor a mere rhetorical device, but a structural state of artifacts.
- Attaching an apishness meniscus lens to a pitchy lens can enlarge a relative aperture without dispensing additional spherical aberration.
- Higher-order globular aberration in apochromats is a conclusion of strongly curved lens surfaces.
- The two-element lenses utilized in today’s achromats greatly minimize the chromatic aberration.
You were searching for the meaning of Aberration
I hope you had got the meaning of Aberration with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Aberration In English?
What is meant By Aberration?
What Does Aberration mean?
Check out this=What Is The Meaning Of Buddy? Find Out The Meaning Of Buddy.