What Is The Meaning Of Achievement?
The meaning of achievement is a thing done successfully with effort, skill, or courage. In other simpler words, we can also say that the process or fact of achieving something is called as the achievement. Achievement can also be said as something very good and difficult that you have succeeded in doing. The other words which can be related to achievement are attainment, winning, acquirement, procurement, etc. The term achievement is derived from the Old French word which means the “act of completing”. The feeling when the person achieves something in his or her career is a great feeling. No one can be that happy in the world at that moment how much that person who has achieved something is.
But when u achieve something the value of that thing doesn’t remain the same. The value gets lowered as compared to the value before owning it. For example, if any person wishes to have a mobile or laptop but he is unable to buy it he has the value of that thing, but as soon as he gets the laptop or mobile whatever he or she wishes to have the value gets lowered of that particular thing as now he owes it.
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of Access? Find Out Meaning Of Access.
Examples Of Using The Word Achievement Are:
- My parents were never especially interested in my scholastic achievements.
- When the tiger was a boy, he gashed out an article in the Los Angeles Times on Nicklaus’ achievements and fixed it on the wall above his bed.
- Motivated by Strauss’s hatred for liberal modernism, its goal is to turn back the clock on the liberal revolt and its achievements.
- We are not trying to honk our own horn by appreciating the achievements of Taiwan’s agricultural technical teams.
- If his personal sincerity was questionable, then maybe Lincoln’s achievements were mistrusted too.
- Always be honest about your achievements and ability and make sure the information is up to date.
- By outstaying his welcome, although, he may have underprivileged himself of the illustrious exit that his achievements merit.
- A university student from Madhya Pradesh has been put forward for an award that celebrates young people’s achievements.
- Stephenson can be justifiably honored of his achievements over the last three seasons and John has a difficult act to follow.
- Britain, he proclaimed, and British laws and achievements were the pinnacles of human civilization.
- Woetzel now appears to be well on her way to suiting her sporting achievements with similar success on stage.