What Is The Meaning Of Aflac?
The meaning of the term Aflac is that it provides supplemental insurance to help pay out-of-pocket expenses your major medical insurance doesn’t cover. Basically, you can say that Aflac is an American insurance company. Aflac is an acronym which generally stands for “American Family Life Assurance Company”.
It would be more amazing for you all to know that Aflac is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. The company was firstly established in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Georgia. The company even also states that it provides financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide.
The main founders of the company are John Amos, Paul Amos, and Bill Amos. According to a survey of 2016, it has been concluded that there are in total 10,212 employees working with Aflac. The Aflac tower is the tallest building in Columbus, Georgia, U.S.
The company now has many different types of insurance policies in the United States. Some of the insurance policies can be stated such as accident, dental, life, lump-sum cancer, short term disability, vision, hospital Intensive care, cancer/specified disease, etc.
Aflac also provides un-reimbursed medical, defenseless day-care, and transportation flexible disbursing accounts.
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of Afloat? Find Out Meaning Of Afloat.
Examples Of Using The Word Aflac Are:
- In the spot, which began airing nationally in 2014, the Aflac Duck appears alongside two window washers on a scaffold many stories above the ground.
- The duck is the spokescreature for Aflac, formally the American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus.
- It is important for Aflac customers to understand which Aflac claim forms they may need in the future.
- It is in your best attentiveness as an Aflac customer to acquaint yourself with the diversity of claim forms so you can have an upper hand in the claim procedure.
- In order for you to expedite the claims process, you will need the necessary Aflac claim forms.
- It is also important to note that Aflac has a SmartClaim system that will assist you in not only finding the forms you need but also with their completion.
- Several coverage options of Aflac gap insurance coverage are available to consumers.
- Aflac’s Hospital Intensive Care Insurance plan pays out a cash benefit to policyholders who have been in an accident or become ill.
- You can get a quote by clicking on the orange “Get an Aflac Quote” on the life insurance page.