Find The Meaning Of Captcha?
What Is The Meaning Of Captcha?
The Meaning Of Captcha In English,
The word captcha is basically a noun involving digital technology. So, the meaning of captcha can be understood as a computer program or system which differentiate human from machine input which is just a way of thwarting spam and automated extraction of data from the websites in the computer.
Captcha meaning can also be understood by the type of challenge-response test which is used in knowing whether or not the user is human. The full form of captcha can be seen as a Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell whether Computers and Humans are Apart or different.
Captcha can also be used for security measures and involves a visual-perception task in the computer system. The meaning of the word captcha is a computer program that generates such tests involving the differentiation of users. Some synonyms of the word captcha are unscrambled, alphanumeric, name, cryptogram, Morse code, decrypt, codes, etc.
The image you see while filling a form, or making an Id, or log in to one’s account, etc can be referred to as captcha as it clearly helps to Identify user and his living existing being. Captchas have been in different forms involving numeric, alphabetic, alpha-numeric, etc. Captcha could also possibly mean a valid code.
So, the captcha code can be valid as well as invalid. Captcha also protects websites against bots as it generates and grades test that humans can pass but computers or machines are not designed to pass.
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of ZIP? Find Out The Meaning Of ZIP
What Are The Synonyms Of Captcha?
Synonyms Of Captcha Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Captcha?
Antonyms Of Captcha Are:
Not Available Antonyms Of Captcha
What Are The Related Words Of Captcha?
Related Words Of Captcha Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Captcha?
Noun Form Of Captcha Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Captcha?
Verb Form Of Captcha Is:
Not Available Verb Form Of Captcha.
What Is The Adjective Of Captcha?
Adjective Of Captcha Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Captcha Are:
- I guess the spammer’s tools are too simplistic to even attempt to break the captcha.
- You could always add a captcha to the comments submission system.
- Many of the captcha programs apply the mathematical modification to their photos which can possibly be reversed, thus permitting spammers to crack the captcha.
- The main reason for the captcha is that reading those whirly letters is something that computers aren’t very good at.
- The captcha test on the internet.
- A tried and tested way of doing this is captcha.
- We’re going to store the captcha information CodeIgniter generates for us in a table in the database.
- Bing.com, Microsoft’s new search engine, also has a captcha verification process you must complete before putting in your site’s home page. Demonstrate that you are a real human by finishing the captcha form.
- Submitting a form with Codelgniter CAPTCHA.
- This model is used to check the CAPTCHA value from the user against that stored in the database.
- But for now, we’ll focus on Codelgniter’s Captcha running to make a captcha safeguarded form for us.
- There are alternatives to captcha; for example, a mathematic question (whats 18+9, for example) is fairly easy to construct in your application.
You were searching for the meaning of Captcha
I hope you had got the meaning of Captcha with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Captcha In English?
What is meant By Captcha?
What Does Captcha mean?