Find The Meaning Of Embrace?
What Is The Meaning Of Embrace?
The Meaning Of Embrace In English,
The meaning of the term embrace is, to hold someone closely in one’s arms, especially as a sign of affection. To accept a theory, belief or change willingly and enthusiastically is also termed as an embrace.
The term embrace can also be synonymous with other words such as a hug, cuddle, squeeze, seize, welcome, accept, adopt, clutch, grab, etc. In simpler words, you can also define the term embrace as to hold someone tightly with both arms to express love, liking, or sympathy, or when greeting or leaving someone.
You can also state an example as, if you embrace someone, you put your arms around them and hold them tightly, generally in order to show your love or affection for him or her.
You can understand more clearly the term embrace by making the use of the word in the sentences. For example, he was about to embrace his friend, but that friend avoided him. You can also give some more example as, she melted in his embrace, returning his hungry kiss.
The term embrace is derived from the Middle English word “umbracen”, which means to stretch out over, cover, or engulf. In a short meaning, you can also explain the term embrace as a hug, a form of physical intimacy.
What Are The Synonyms Of Embrace?
Synonyms Of Embrace Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Embrace?
Antonyms Of Embrace Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Embrace?
Related Words Of Embrace Are:
What Is The Noun From Of Embrace?
Noun Form Of Embrace Is:
What Is The Verb From Of Embrace?
Verb Form Of Embrace Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Embrace?
Adjective Of Embrace Is:
Examples Of The Word Embrace Are:
1) As soon as her eyes were filled with tears, he embraced her.
2) She embraced the cup of coffee which was offered before her at the dinner party.
3) She was compelled to embrace her husband since they were about to dance together in the stage at her brother’s marriage function.
4) The moment he saw her, he suddenly embraced her with a bouquet full of roses.
5) She embraced quickly when the money in the wallet was about to drop onto the floor.
6) The new software company is embracing the development of innovative technologies.
7) The students were about to embrace the new president elected in the school.
8) As soon as Rita entered into her aunt’s house, all the family members embraced her with a bouquet of roses.
9) The newly built hospital in embracing a lot of new technicians who are ready to offer their services in the hospital.
10) The newly married couples in the auditorium were embraced by a lot of audiences crowded in front of the stage.
You were searching for the meaning of embrace
I hope you had got the meaning of embrace with synonyms and antonyms.