Mindtree Placement Papers: Are you attending the upcoming Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2019-2020 or Walk-in for freshers? then you should download & practice the previous year placement papers. Also, You are required to know the Mindtree selection process for freshers off campus drive. If you are curious about Mindtree Exam Pattern, Interview Questions, etc. Then you have to take a look at this post. Here we have provided Mindtree Placement Papers PDF Download for freshers recruitment.
Mindtree Placement Papers PDF Download
Mindree Placement Papers are available for download here. Our intended goal in this post is to provide the previous placement papers of Mindtree India Ltd.Here you can get Mindtree Aptitutude, Technical and Coding questions which have been collected from various campus interviews. If you are preparing for the Mindtree exam, then download these question papers.
These previous papers may help you in cracking the written test and technical interview. So, download them and use them as part of your exam preparation. These Placement Papers are just a reference for the upcoming Mindtree Written Test prepared by the Job Engg experts. So, keep them a side during the time of your exam preparation.
Mindtree Recruitment Process
Mindtree Recruitment Process comprises of four rounds of Interview. The first round of Interview will be through AMCAT Test (If you are applying theough AMCAT). The AMCAT Test contains questions on quantitative aptitude, Verbal and Logical Reasoning. So, start your preparation from these sections. If you are applying directly then also you should face the similar rounds.
Written Test or CBT
- The quantitative aptitude section comprises of questions on Percentages, Averages, Profit and Loss, Ages, Simple Interest, Time and Work, Time and Distance, etc
- The Verbal ability section comprises of questions on passages, synonyms, error spotting, etc.
- The logical reasoning consists of questions on Blood and Relations, Calendars, Clocks, Data Sufficiency, and Number Series, etc
- Selected candidates in the first round are required to attend the second round (i.e. Coding Round)
|Section||No of Questions||Time Limit|
|Quantitative Ability||25||35 mins|
|Logical Ability||24||35 mins|
As per the previous years exam pattern, You have to execute 2 C/C++ programs with the expected output. Example questions are like below.
- Execute a C program to find a given number is a prime number or not.
- Write a C program to accept the information of a book such as a number, author, publisher, and price using structure?
- Write a program on String Handling Functions?
- Execute the Fibonacci Series Program using C Language/ Java?
- Write a C program to find the sum of ‘n’ natural numbers?
- Write a C Program using Structures to accept student information and display it?
- Execute a C programme to find a number is prime?
- Write a C Program to execute Factorial of a number?
The Third round is Technical Round contains questions on academic subjects and core subjects of your branch. Sometimes you need to execute Above said questions with Pen and Paper also. During such a scenario explain the logic behind the programme, loops, and syntaxes. Let’s have a look into the previous years Mindtree technical interview questions.
- What is an Array?
- What is a Pointer?
- Explain the Object-Oriented Programming(OOP’s) Concepts in Java?
- Explain about the recent project you did in your final semester?
- Distinguish between Local Variables and Global Variables?
- Write a Program on the paper to Swap two numbers using a temporary variable?
- Write a C program to check the given number is palindrome number?
- Explain String Handling Functions?
The final round of the MindTree Recruitment Process is the HR round. In this Interview, you will be asked questions to test the candidates communication skills, decision making skills, etc.
Mindtree Placement Papers PDF Download Links
Finally, you are in this section to download the placement papers of Mindtree. So, follow the below links to grab the last year question papers.
Aptitude Test: Click Here
Coding Test: Click Here