Find Meaning Of Abduction?
What Is Meaning Of Abduction?
The Meaning Of Abduction In English,
The meaning of abduction is that it is the action of forcibly taking someone away against their will. In the term of medical abduction can also be defined as the movement of a limb or other part away from the midline of the body, or from another part.
In simpler words abduction can also be defined as the act of making a person go somewhere with you, especially using threats or violence.
Abduction has its meaning in two different terms. First, the abduction has the meaning in terms of politics and the other is the abduction in terms of medical. Abduction can also be defined as the act or process of illegally taking away a person by using force or coercion.
Other words that can be related to abduction are kidnaping, seize, capture, hijack, etc.
The word abduction is derived from the term “alien abduction”. Abduction in terms of the medical definition is the vice versa of the term abduction. Adduction is the movement of a body part towards the body’s midline whereas, abduction is the movement of a body part away from the body’s midline. Abduction term can be used in a sentence like, “he related details of a recent aborted abduction in Vermont”.
What Are The Synonyms Of Abduction?
Synonyms Of Abduction Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Abduction?
Antonyms Of Abduction Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Abduction?
Related Words Of Abduction Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Abduction?
Noun Form Of Abduction Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Abduction?
Verb Form Of Abduction Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Abduction?
Adjective Of Abduction Is:
Is Abduction The Same As Kidnapping?
Kidnapping is usually accompanied with a ransom for money or other gains. However, a crime of abduction is considered to be when a person has been taken away from his or her original location by persuading him or her, by some act of fraud or with a forceful way that may include violence.
Examples Of Using The Word Abduction Are:
- Those charges were a commission of a crime with a weapon, abduction of women and six charges of rape.
- A spokesman for the school said the headteacher had reacted in good faith by putting out the abduction warning.
- Her story gets still poor, for after her abduction she was taken back to plunder her own home village.
- The abduction problem would be tabled if bilateral talks are restarted possibly later this month.
- With regards to the abduction of the Egyptian ambassador, it was quite odd to see the ambassador leaving his house with no security.
- The homecoming of some of abductees children is only a step forward in the abduction problem.
- The association also is known on the police to powerfully enforce laws connected to abduction regardless of offers of marriage.
- A bystander had seen the man playing with the two children shortly before the abduction and did not think he was an ultimatum to them.
- Police have proceeded a request for three witnesses who may be able to issue clues to the abduction and assault of a Sheffield shopworker.
- Child abduction is a rare enough crime and for two children to be taken by someone they don’t know without signs of a grapple is danger still.
You were searching for the meaning of Abduction
I hope you had got the meaning of Abduction with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Abduction In English?
What is meant By Abduction?
What Does Abduction mean?