Find Meaning Of Malignant?
What Is Meaning Of Malignant?
The Meaning Of Malignant In English,
The meaning of malignant means very virulent or infectious disease or disease evil in nature or effect; malevolent. A malignant disease or development of cancer or malignant meaning is related to cancer and is likely to be harmful. The cells stop growing. It is a type of disease in which abnormal cells divide without control and can invade nearby tissues and can spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body.
Metastasize merely means that the cells of the tumor are able to leave the original tumor and are capable to travel to other parts of the body. the origin of the word malignant comes from the Latin blend of “mal” meaning “bad” and “score” meaning “to be born”, therefore; malignant literally means “born to be bad.” In short, the meaning of malignant is cancerous, that is used to describe a cancerous tumor or serious medical condition.
Different types of malignant tumor contain specific types of cancer cells, including:
- Germ cell tumor
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
What Are The Synonyms Of Malignant?
Synonyms Of Malignant Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Malignant?
Antonyms Of Malignant Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Malignant?
Related Words Of Malignant Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Malignant?
Noun Form Of Malignant Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Malignant?
Verb Form Of Malignant Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Malignant?
Adjective Of Malignant Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Malignant Are:
- During chemotherapy, he erudite there also were two malignant lesions on his brain.
- The main reason to probe a renal mass is to debar a malignant neoplasm.
- We describe an issue of a highly malignant brain tumor and generally have a fatal outcome.
- To put it in plain English, chemotherapy harms normal cells as well as malignant ones.
- Nearly everyone has pigmented moles, but only one in a million is capable of being malignant.
- I will address the experimental therapies for the most malignant brain tumors.
- Lymph node barricade is followed by malignant lymphoma in some but not all patients.
- The treatment for teratomas, whether benign or malignant, is aciurgy as the tumor may grow to affect adjacent structures.
- Most of the experimental mammary tumors are malignant, specifically adenocarcinomas.
- All the control lymph nodes were detached as part of radical surgeries for malignant disease conditions and were negative for malignancy.
- For malignant airway obstruction, the only suitable metal stents are covered models, which avert tumor ingrowth.
- The difference between malignant and benign tumors is that malignant tumors have the skill to enter the surrounding region.
You were searching for the meaning of Malignant
I hope you had got the meaning of Malignant with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Malignant In English?
What is meant By Malignant?
What Does Malignant mean?