Find Is Meaning Of Vulnerable?
What Is Meaning Of Vulnerable?
Meaning Of Vulnerable In English,
Meaning of vulnerable is the one who is exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
Someone inclined is weak and without protection, with the result that they are easily hurt physically or emotionally. Older people are often particularly vulnerable members of our society. … Something vulnerable can be easily harmed or affected by something terrible.
The word ‘vulnerability’ isn’t a really likable word. ‘Vulnerability’ to us is a consequence of the fact that there are forces outside of us that are hostile, aggressive, and inimical because we need to protect and defend ourselves against these forces.
We need to have armors, protection, defenses made of thought. We do not want to be vulnerable. We want to be defended. What we forget is the basics of duality
What Are The Synonyms Of Vulnerable?
Synonyms Of Vulnerable Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Vulnerable?
Antonyms Of Vulnerable Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Vulnerable?
Related Words Of Vulnerable Are:
- at risk
What Is The Noun Form Of Vulnerable?
Noun Form Of Vulnerable Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Vulnerable?
Verb Form Of Vulnerable Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Vulnerable?
Adjective Of Vulnerable Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Vulnerable Are:
- To terrify celebrities’ parents because they are more vulnerable is low bluster.
- It’s hard to visualize anyone else adding such sweet and vulnerable variations to an otherwise revolting character.
- Most vulnerable of all are live-in servants, secluded in their employer’s homes.
- The Ministry of Health says people are more vulnerable than usual due to malnutrition and food poverty.
- However, they may abandon scrub regions vulnerable to invasion by exotic and feeble species.
- They were so powerless and vulnerable, yet didn’t seem to care a lot, wanting only to play and charge around.
- New troubles tonight that our nation’s railroads and subways could be vulnerable to incendiary attack.
- They were vulnerable and required special care and I have no doubt that much of what you did for them was commendable.
- A continuing stock market rally and quickly recovering economy would not be favorable developments for this vulnerable financial bubble.
- Corporate bonds were jumbled, with investments grade performing well and junk appearing vulnerable.
- In an international environment including sovereign states, admitting of no higher authority, the order is enough vulnerable.
- By the 1970s, they were thought to be vulnerable to Soviet missiles and were increased by transformed civil airliners, now 747 jumbo jets.
What Is The Meaning Of Vulnerable Person?
Someone who is vulnerable is weak and without protection, with the result that they are easily hurt physically or emotionally. Old people are often particularly vulnerable members of our society.
What Is An Example Of Vulnerable?
Vulnerability is the inability to resist a hazard or to respond when a disaster has occurred. For instance, people who live on plains are more vulnerable to floods than people who live higher up.
What Is Vulnerable In A Relationship?
Being vulnerable in a relationship means taking a risk. There’s a chance of getting hurt, but there’s also a chance for connection and growth. Opening up to someone isn’t always an easy thing to do.
How Do You Identify A Vulnerable Person?
A person is also considered vulnerable if they are unable to look after themselves, protect themselves from harm or exploitation or are unable to report abuse.
Is Vulnerability A Weakness?
Vulnerability is often inaccurately equated with weakness. Many individuals, not wanting to appear “weak,” spend their lives avoiding and protecting themselves from feeling vulnerable or being perceived as too emotional. That fear and discomfort become judgment and criticism. However, vulnerability is not weakness.
You were searching for the meaning of Vulnerable
I hope you had got the meaning of Vulnerable with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Vulnerable In English?
What is meant By Vulnerable?
What Does Vulnerable mean?