Find The Meaning Of Abeyance?
What Is The Meaning Of Abeyance?
The Meaning Of Abeyance In English,
The word abeyance has two different meanings of the same word. The meaning is explained in detail as follows.
- In terms of suspension: the meaning of abeyance in terms of suspension can be defined as the state of not happening or being used at the present.
- In terms of the law: the word abeyance in terms of law means the position of being without, or of waiting for, an owner or claimer.
Abeyance can also be said as it is a temporary halt to something, with the emphasis on “temporary”.
The word abeyance is probably used with the word “in” or “into”, whereas “in abeyance” suggests a state of waiting or holding. The word abeyance has been derived from the old French word abeyance which means a longing or gaping, with future expectations.
In the simpler words abeyance can also be defined as the case in which the rightful owner of a property, office or title has not yet been decided. Abeyance can also exist when there is no one who can easily declare future ownership.
For example, the parent can save funds for their grandchildren from today’s date, even if the grandchildren didn’t exist, but they wish to save it for his future date.
What Are The Synonyms Of Abeyance?
Synonyms Of Abeyance Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Abeyance?
Antonyms Of Abeyance Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Abeyance?
Related Words Of Abeyance Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Abeyance?
Noun Form Of Abeyance Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Abeyance?
Verb Form Of Abeyance Is:
- Not Available The Verb Form Of Abeyance
What Is The Adjective Of Abeyance?
Adjective Of Abeyance Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Abeyance Are:
- During this time period, the system of highly segmented and competitive clan politics was superseded, suppressed, and in abeyance.
- This euphoric last chapter where love and death are essential ingredients of this epiphany, so Joycean in style, leaves the reader in abeyance.
- I view that sanity has succeeded and this crazy and unnecessary notion has now been put into abeyance.
- The understanding sets aside disputes about sovereignty by putting territorial declares into abeyance for the treaty’s duration.
- All property rights in the property to which the order associates lie in abeyance.
- A measure that passed Congress and was signed by the executive might still be held in abeyance on constitutional grounds by a court.
- As to whether Nancy Cornelius was America’s first Native America upskill nurse, a definitive answer still remains in abeyance.
- In Europe atmospheric perspective endured in abeyance for 1000 years, to be rediscovered by the early 15th century, Flemish painters.
- Although replicated again and again this pledge has fallen into abeyance in the post-colonial era.
- The poetry press I have run for about thirty years was in abeyance but submissions continued to arrive and one day I got this.
What Does Keep In Abeyance Means?
temporary inactivity, cessation, or suspension: Let’s hold that problem in abeyance for a while. Law.
What Is The Synonym Of Abeyance ‘?
put aside temporarily. The matter was left in abeyance until the next meeting. Synonyms. shelved. pending.
Can I Be Kept In Abeyance?
An abeyance order is a court order declaring that the legal right to property or claim is held in abeyance, or temporarily placed on hold until matters are resolved.
What Is An Example Of Abeyance?
/əˈbeɪ.əns/ uk. /əˈbeɪ.əns/ a state of not happening or being used at present: Hostilities between the two groups have been in abeyance since last June. The project is being held in abeyance until agreement is reached on funding it.
What Is The Meaning Of Abeyance In The Bible?
Abeyance signifies expectancy, probably from the French bayer, to gape after. Lands, dwelling-houses, or goods, are said to be in abeyance when they are only in expectation, or the intendment of the law, and not actually possessed.
You were searching for the meaning of Abeyance
I hope you had got the meaning of Abeyance with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Abeyance In English?
What is meant By Abeyance?
What Does Abeyance mean?