Find The Meaning Of Abode?
What Is The Meaning Of Abode?
The Meaning Of Abode In English,
The meaning of the term abode is that it is a place of residence, a house or a home. In other words, we can also say that abode is defined as the place where someone lives. The other words which can be replaced by the term abode are home, house, residence, accommodation, habitat, base, seat, etc.
we can understand more clearly about the word abode by making the use of the term abode in the sentences.
For example, he, in turn, looked at her as if a princess was visiting his humble abode. A human built dwelling with enclosing walls, a floor, and a roof can also be termed as the definition of abode. Abode is a place where whenever we enter it feels like pleasure. You can stay there and take pleasure in doing nothing and just relaxing, and enjoying yourself with your family.
You can visit the whole world for a tour but the pleasure that the feeling of greatness you get once you return abode is just fabulous. No place can match that feeling, that you get after getting back home or abode. Having your own abode gives you pleasure, feeling goodness, that you don’t get at anybody’s other abode.
What Are The Synonyms Of Abode?
Synonyms Of Abode Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Abode?
Antonyms Of Abode Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Abode?
Related Words Of Abode Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Abode?
Noun Form Of Abode Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Abode?
Verb Form Of Abode Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Abode?
Adjective Of Abode Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Abode Are:
- The independent legislator said a lot of the crime in the society was being performed by people of no fixed place of abode.
- Another group of about 3,000 protesters said they were brawling for the right of abode for their mainland relatives.
- Our staff had to allocate a period of abode according to the standard process.
- The electrician was baffled as far as how to go about replacing power to the lower level of our abode.
- A 22-year-old man, of no fixed abode, was charged with thievery in connection with last Tuesday’s event.
- I have formally been of no fixed abode or employment status for ten weeks now.
- Investigator said the man, who is said to be of no fixed abode, is being held at Darlington police station.
- It is possibly understandable that the Kikuyu people who inhabit its lower slopes thought it fit for Gods’ abode.
- We were aboard the Falie, a 42m ketch that was going to be our affable and balanced abode for the days to come.
- We’re losing too much money couriering required information from your outskirts abode to our distinct offices.
- By the time we resolved into our beachside abode, I was in great danger of nibbling my own arm off with hunger.
You were searching for the meaning of Abode
I hope you had got the meaning of Abode with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Abode In English?
What is meant By Abode?
What Does Abode mean?