What Is The Meaning Of Access?
The meaning of the term access is to get the opportunity to approach or to enter a place. The term access also has its meaning in terms of computer which means to get connected with something. For example, any user can access files, dictionaries, computers or peripheral devices. Sometimes, access also means to read data from or write data to a mass storage device. Most probably, access can also be defined as an attack or outburst of emotion. In simpler words access can also be defined as the method or possibility of getting near to a place or a person.
The word access can also be replaced by other terms such as entrance, entry, attack, bout, explosion, etc. Access can also be explained in terms of Microsoft Access, where Microsoft access is a database management system from Microsoft. It is a member of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, which includes in the professional and post editions or sold individually. The Microsoft Access was initially released in November 1992. It works on the operating system of Microsoft windows. Like other Microsoft Office applications, access is also supported by other applications such as ActiveX Data Objects, Visual Basic for Applications, etc.
Examples Of Using The Word Access Are:
- He had access to his part much earlier than I did, so he was able to make some speculations that really paid off.
- He gave us access to a web site on which to yield our data.
- You have some access to databases that could be beneficial.
- Would you be adequate to access national databases?
- As the camper was on the wooded side of the circle, there was no simple access to the endmost.
- I freshly acquired access to this database that the company’s owner utilizes.
- He extended a door finally and typed in the access code.
- Harmony was allowed access to use Hell to go to your underworld.
- The consideration was taken to give him unrestricted access to her visions.
- The big question remains, who would access all that theatre equipment?
- At least, she could when Gaba let her access the ingress again.
- We abandon the gateway between the two open, so she can access Hell’s magic.
- You had access to that door and didn’t walk across it.
- He required more than access to the underworld to save her.
- He has direct access to you and the most to acquire.
What Is The Synonym To Access?
nounentering or allowing entry. acceptance. access. admittance.
What Is The Noun Of Access?
Noun. access (countable and uncountable, plural accesses) (uncountable) A way or means of approaching or entering; an entrance; a passage.