What Is The Meaning Of Acne?
The meaning of the term acne is that it is a skin condition characterized by red pimples on the skin, especially on the face, due to inflamed or infected sebaceous glands and prevalent chiefly among adolescents. Many people ask what is the best treatment for acne? So, the most general topical prescription medications for acne can be termed as, retinoids and retinoid-like drugs, antibiotics, salicylic acid, and azelaic acid, and dapsone.
Most of the people also ask for the home remedies for the treatment of acne. So, acne can also be sometimes cured by the home remedies if you follow them in an appropriate manner. For example, you can apply apple cider vinegar, take a zinc supplement, make a honey and cinnamon mask, spot treat with tea tree oil, apply green tea to your skin, moisturize with aloe vera, etc.
The term acne can sometimes also be synonymous to other words such as blackheads, pimples, pustules, rosacea, whiteheads, zits, skin inflammation, etc. the term acne is also called as acne vulgaris. Acne mostly occurs on the skin when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin. It primarily affects some areas of the body such as the face, the upper part of the chest and back.
Examples Of Using The Word Acne Are:
- Tell her how worse your acne makes you feel and ask if she’ll set up a dermatologist’s appointment for you.
- In addition to the potential sources of acne, there are also many folk tales about what causes acne.
- When applied externally, stevia compresses and extracts have a therapeutic consequence on acne, seborrhoea, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Treatment is as same as that of mild acne, including topical benzoyl peroxide.
- My 20-year-old grandson has been tortured with severe acne for more than five years.
- Like tretinoin, adapalene may reason skin irritation and begin exacerbation of acne lesions.
- He was the sort of guy who never had to be tensed about acne and pimples because he never ever had them.
- Topical retinoids namely tretinoin or adapalene are effective in many patients with blackheads acne.
- Most people have non-inflammatory acne, a connectively mild sort with just a few whiteheads and some blackheads.
- It signifies many different sorts of skin afflictions involving eczema, acne, and boils.
- Police are inquiring about a gap-toothed man and a woman with acne who theft from three shops in an afternoon.
- Dry the feet, then rub on a small amount of any generic brand of acne therapy cream consisting of 10 percent benzoyl peroxide.