Find The Meaning Of Acumen?
What Is The Meaning Of Acumen?
Meaning Of Acumen In English,
The meaning of the term acumen is, the ability to make good judgments and take quick decisions. The other words which can be synonymous with the word acumen are awareness, sharpness, cleverness, shrewdness, acuity, brightness, etc.
In other words, you can also define acumen as the skill in making correct decisions and judgments in a particular subject, such as business or politics. In a simple and short definition, the meaning of acumen can also be said as the ability of a person to make good and quick decisions.
The expression acumen has been originally derived from the Latin term “acumen”, which means a sharp point.
You can also understand more clearly the meaning of acumen by making the use of the word in the sentences.
For example, capable lawyers with business acumen are valuable to any firm, there was acumen displayed by our chairman, the pride festival treated as a business requires business acumen and is subject to business risks, etc.
The expression acumen also has its various abbreviated forms such as acumen organization, business acumen, acumen magazine, acumen fund, acumen solution, acumen capital market, etc. Being acumen is very beneficial for all of us, as we don’t get confused about anything and also become capable to take our decisions very quickly.
Examples Of Using The Word Acumen Are:
- But usually, I prefer policies that reveal a scintilla of common sense and financial acumen.
- He was born and brought up in Gorse Hill, and first displayed his business acumen at the age of 13 when he began farming pigs in his backyard.
- Councils require to be run by managers with initiativeness and a high level of business acumen.
- From as far back as he could recall, he’d had his own sense of business acumen.
- I look at their social skills, their eyesight, their creativity, their business acumen, the complete nine yards.
- Ten years ago, interest rates ruled very high and therefore it did not need any great financial acumen for infusing.
- Leading any cricketing side calls for tactical acumen, that capacity to produce situations and victories.
- Their absence of mathematical acumen is taken by parents and teachers as evidence of laziness, of laziness.
- Endowed as he was with superb powers of criticism, a magnificently hard-headed acumen, he scattered his letters with witty, biting obiter scripts.
- And in a competition of social acumen between hyenas and monkeys, who knows who would get the last laugh?
- And the choice of an exemplar indirectly reflects whether one’s coterie values literary, scientific, political, or business acumen.
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of Acuity? Find Out Meaning Of Acuity.
What Are The Synonyms Of Acumen?
The Synonyms Of Acumen Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Acumen?
The Antonyms Of Acumen Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Acumen?
The Related Words Of Acumen Are:
What Is The Adjective Of Acumen?
The Adjective Of Acumen Is:
What Is The Noun Form Of Acumen?
The Noun Form Of Acumen Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Acumen?
The Verb Form Of Acumen Is: