Find The Meaning Of Angina?
What Is The Meaning Of Angina?
The Meaning Of Angina In English,
The meaning of angina is that it is a condition marked by severe pain in the chest, often also spreading to the shoulders, arms, and neck, owing to an inadequate blood supply to the heart.
In simpler words, the term angina can also be defined as any of a number of disorders in which there is intense localized pain. The term angina is also called as “angina pectoris”. It is usually a chest pain or pressure, which occurs due to not enough supply of blood flow to the heart muscle.
The term angina can also be studied more deeply in the study of cardiology. This usually occurs due to obstruction or spasm of the arteries that supply blood to the heart muscle. Other causes that can be caused due to inadequate blood flow to the heart are heart failure, anemia, and abnormal heart rhythms.
The term angina derives from the Latin angere which means to strangle and pectus which means chest, and can, therefore, be translated as “a strangling feeling in the chest”.
Due to angina, the most probability is of getting a heart attack to the person suffering from it. So, for the prevention of heart attack, they should require urgent medical attention and are, in general, treated in a similar fashion to myocardial infarction.
Examples Of Using The Word Angina Are:
- Throat swabs should be possessed for streptococcal sore throat, diphtheria, Vincent’s angina, thrush, and gonococcal pharyngeal contamination.
- When the pain in your chest, arm, jaw, shoulders, or abdomen is angina, first be encouraged.
- Pilkington ached from angina, his wife was also not well and he was the main maintainer for their disabled son.
- Pain caused through this means should be taken earnestly to exclude serious states like angina pectoris or any heart issue.
- This can conclude in angina or if the vessel is blocked entirely a heart attack.
- Heartburn can be muddled with other sorts of pain, especially angina pectoris, so you require to explore its specific characteristics carefully.
- These drugs are used to avert angina pectoris, to lessen the chance of a second heart attack and to treat bottleneck heart failure.
- Cardiac determines such as acute myocardial infarction, angina, dysrhythmia, and heart failure, are very usual causes for the hospital admission.
- The drug glyceryl trinitrate is highly effectual in controlling the pain of angina.
- Large drug firms can tone their products directly to angina sufferers, diabetics, or arthritics.
- Pain in the abdomen below the last rib mainly while walking or lifting weight is known as atypical angina.
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
What Are The Synonyms Of Angina?
Synonyms Of Angina Are:
- heart disease
- angina pectoris
- heart attack
What Are The Antonyms Of Angina?
Antonyms Of Angina Are:
- Not Available The Antonyms Of Angina
What Are The Related Words Of Angina?
Related Words Of Angina Are:
- ischemic heart disease
What Is The Noun Form Of Angina?
Noun Form Of Angina Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Angina?
Verb Form Of Angina Is:
- Not Available The Verb Form Of Angina
What Is The Adjective Of Angina?
Adjective Of Angina Is:
- Not Available The Adjective Of Angina
You were searching for the meaning of Angina
I hope you had got the meaning of Angina with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Angina In English?
What is meant By Angina?
What Does Angina mean?