Find The Meaning Of ATM?
What Is The Meaning Of ATM?
The Meaning Of ATM In English,
ATM is the acronym that stands for “Automated Teller Machine”. ATM Machine is the electro-mechanical machine which is used for making financial transactions from a bank account.
ATM machines are used to withdraw money from personal bank accounts. The proper definition which describes ATM is that, it is a machine that dispenses cash or performs other banking services when an account holder inserts a bank card or it is also called as an ATM card.
These machines are built at the wall of a bank or other building, which allows people to take out money from their bank account by using the ATM card.
ATM machines perform various financial transactions such as cash, withdrawals, deposits, transfer funds, or obtaining account information, at any time and without the need for direct interaction with bank staff.
ATM is also very useful in many various ways to us such as for paying routine bills, fees, printing or ordering bank statements, updating passbooks, cash advances, check processing module and much more.
But as per today’s condition, people go more cashless. So, the use of paytm, google pay, phonepe, etc has also been increasing more nowadays. Also, ATM machines have got more value as compared to before in all over India as well.
ATM machines also verify the securities, not everyone can withdraw the money from ATM machines unless they know their pin codes attached to their ATM cards. Rules are often set by the government or ATM operating body that dictate what happens when integrity system fails.
There are many ATM machines available now in each and every part of the world and different ATM machines are held by different bankers such as axis bank, HDFC bank, ICICI Bank, Bank Of India(BOI), etc.
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of TRP? Find Out Meaning Of TRP.
What Are The Synonyms Of ATM?
Synonyms Of ATM Are:
Not Available The Synonyms Of ATM
What Are The Antonyms Of ATM?
Antonyms Of ATM Are:
Not Available The Antonyms Of ATM
What Are The Related Words Of ATM?
Related Words Of ATM Are:
Not Available The Related Words Of ATM
What Is The Noun Form Of ATM?
Noun Form Of ATM Is:
Not Available The Noun Form Of ATM
What Is The Verb Form Of ATM?
Verb Form Of ATM Is:
Not Available The Verb Form Of ATM
What Is The Adjective Of ATM?
Adjective Of ATM Is:
Not Available The Adjective Of ATM
Examples Of Using The Word ATM Are:
- By pressing a few ATM buttons, they can shift their cash directly into Citibank vaults.
- Unusual bank account activity involves large cash withdrawals and frequent ATM withdrawals when the senior is called to be homebound.
- On the two events when I have had irregularities with the use of my ATM card, I went to the banks included.
- A cybercrook has acknowledged to utilizing hacked ATM codes to steal from accounts.
- An example of strong verification that we are all familiar with is our ATM card.
- Ellen goes to the dimly-lit automated teller machine in the corner and strikes her ATM card.
- The evolution can procedure the ISDN signaling to choose ATM interrelatedness and then interwork the ISDN connections with the chosen ATM connections.
- Once they’ve seized your PIN., the houlder surfers will try to steal your wallet or purse so they can get your ATM card.
- Other benefits involve a free checkbook, ATM Card, Account, and access to Internet Banking at no charge.
- I keep my money, driver’s license, credit card, ATM card and subway pass in the two front areas of my pants.
- Stow bank users should be on their guard following a series of card cloning events at an ATM machine in the town.
You were searching for the meaning of ATM
I hope you had got the meaning of ATM with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of ATM In English?
What is meant By ATM?
What Does ATM mean?
Check out this=What Is The Meaning Of Bond? Find Meaning Of Bond