Find The Meaning Of Non-Invasive?
What Is The Meaning Of Non-Invasive?
The Meaning Of Non-Invasive In English,
The meaning of non-invasive refers to non-usage of instruments while examining the body i.e. does not involve the introduction of instruments into the body or does not involve puncturing the skin or entering a body cavity.
The meaning of Non-invasive is also defined as a medical procedure involving no crack in the skin is created and there is no contact with the mucosa, or skin break, or inner body cavity beyond an ordinary or artificial body.
Non-invasive meaning is a conservative treatment that does not require an incision into the body or the removal of tissue.
So, the meaning of term non-invasive can refer to diseases, procedures, or devices.
Non-invasive diseases frequently do not spread to or damage other organs and tissues.
Noninvasive procedures do not engross tools that break the skin or physically enter the body. The non-invasive tools include
- a standard eye exam,
- CT scan,
- ECG, and
- Holter monitoring.
- Noninvasive devices include
- hearing aids,
- external splints, and
Non-invasive is the opposite of invasive.
Click here – 4 Things You Can Learn from Taking a Campus Tour
What Are The Synonyms Of Non-Invasive?
Synonyms Of Non-Invasive Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Non-Invasive?
Antonyms Of Non-Invasive Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Non-Invasive?
Related Words Of Non-Invasive Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Non-Invasive?
Noun Form Of Non-Invasive Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Non-Invasive?
Verb Form Of Non-Invasive Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Non-Invasive?
Adjective Of Non-Invasive Is:
What Is Meant By Invasive And Non-Invasive?
The major difference between invasive and non-invasive tests is that invasive tests are done by cutting or entering a body part using medical instruments, whereas non-invasive tests do not require breaking the skin or entering the body. Non-invasive tests include deep palpation, x-rays, and checking blood pressure.
Examples Of Using The Word Non-Invasive Are:
- The addition of mean right atrial pressure to the peak tricuspid jet velocity gives an accurate non-invasive approximate of peak pulmonary pressure.
- The use of this technology would be an excellent way to rote the progression or regression of emphysema in a non-invasive way.
- Adenocarcinomas with jumbled subtypes frequently consist of areas of the non-invasive tumors at the periphery of invasive tumors.
- Here we present a non-invasive procedure for precisely demarcating the hormonally different phases of the menstrual cycle.
- This 32 percent reduction was obvious for invasive and non-invasive cancers.
- Long-term intermittent non-invasive ventilation is constructive in reversing ventilatory failure and better respiratory muscle function.
- However, non-invasive quantification is now achievable with lung densitometry utilizing computed tomography to measure the loss of lung tissue related to emphysema.
- The device we are developing will permit the neonatologist to monitor blood in a non-invasive manner behind the period of umbilical artery recording.
- This test is a non-invasive cat scan of your heart to see for coronary calcium build up.
- Photonic crystal glucose-sensing material for non-invasive monitoring of glucose in tear flowing.
- Bhandari’s clinical research interests involve bronchopulmonary dysplasia, non-invasive ventilation, and sepsis in neonates.
You were searching for the meaning of Non-Invasive
I hope you had got the meaning of Non-Invasive with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Non-Invasive In English?
What is meant By Non-Invasive?
What Does Non-Invasive mean?