Over the past few decades, it is undeniable that temp agency have great benefits for bridging job seekers and employers across the country. Temporary employment agency acting as a recruitment service for employers to fulfill their hiring needs? In theory, temporary staffing agency employees specialize in a specific industry knowledge (depending on the company using their services) and function as a type of human resources professional by locating and recruiting individuals for specific jobs, performing and handling payroll responsibilities, and other issues such as: disciplinary action and prosecution of employees on behalf of the company that employs them.
The benefits and functions of developing a temp agency system are very important to increase the business company with resources in every industry, as well staff recruitment in every industry is equally important. In order to run any organization successfully and efficiently, it is very important to choose the right people who can do the required work. The best source through a trusted staffing agency for temporary work or assistance.
Temporary to hire agencies will help reduce the hiring workload for human resources departments for the company, which helps the company save time and money. The agencies will have the qualified and trained employee already on their staff the temp agency will completed the recruiting and the process.
Hiring agencies are up-to-date on employment trends, law changes and recruitment best practices that a company’s Human Resources department might not be aware of. They can train their temporary staff in the latest industry trends and technology making it easier for a company to continue with their day-to-day productivity.
Hiring temp agency can provide their client companies with a wide variety of staffing services to meet all the needs of the business. There are many benefits of using a temp agency to hire staffing solution for both businesses and for future temporary employees.
Here are 6 benefits of temp agency for employers and job seekers
- Flexibility for a company to access their true employment need-Do they really need a permanent employee to work on a project or just a temporary worker? Evaluate the actual workload.
- Allows a company to immediately fulfill staffing needs via the temporary staffing agency, Staff can be hired based on need. A temporary employee can be a great “in the bullpen” future employee.
- The company can save on overhead costs including payroll, benefits and employee-related expenses. It will also save time and costs related to the recruiting and hiring process.
- Gives the employee a chance to learn much about the company where they have been placed temporarily. They can learn new skills, learn about the company’s corporate culture, and decide if they like the work and are able to get along with their co-workers.
- The temporary employee can network with other employees and build a relationship with them in order to become a permanent member of the staff.
If you’re running a business and dealing with a rapidly growing list of interested job seekers, or if you’re a prospect looking for a job, you cannot underestimate the importance of dealing with staffing agencies. Both employers and employees can benefit from the services an agency can provide, and in this time of higher unemployment and fewer job openings you need every edge you can get. In the past three years, the United States has gone from having a national unemployment rate of roughly seven percent to one that is now hovering near ten percent. The “experts” say that will eventually come down, but you need to deal with the realities of today, not the hopeful projections for tomorrow. There’s very little hard evidence yet that the economy is going to continue to improve.
While these companies are a great resource for employers that do not wish to dabble in hiring affairs, and for job seekers having difficulty landing a steady position, there are a few things that job seekers in particular should know. Typically, when a job seeker applies with a staffing agency, a number of things will happen. First, the candidate will be interviewed for the position about which they inquire. If all goes according to plan, the candidate is then hired on a temporary contract with the staffing agency and then released to the company for full-time employment at a later date. In the event that the candidate is not selected for the particular position they for which they apply, the staffing agency will keep their name in a job bank on file within the agency. Any potential job matches will then be flagged and the candidate will be contacted in the event that future matches meet their needs.