Name an occasion, and the first thing that comes to your mind is cake and a gift. Whether it’s a small gathering or grand celebration; these two are the inseparable elements of every celebration. If you are the organiser; then you have to take care of cake deliveries and return gift arrangements. In case you are the invitee to a party, then also you have to spend your time and effort looking for a gift and sometimes ordering cake as a sweet token. Whatever the case, maybe, cakes and gifts cannot be forgotten. What about cake combos? Isn’t it sweet and special to pamper someone over a combo of a cake and gift? You can also give cake combos as return gifts to your relatives. It’s the combination that will please every soul. So, let’s see the best cake combo gift ideas:
- Cake and Flowers: A staple and traditional gift that can be sent across different events and recipients of all ages and gender. A delicious cake coming with a floral arrangement. You can choose the cake in the favourite flavour of the receiver. And for flowers; you can go with Roses for love, Orchids for beauty and royalty, Carnations for admiration, Lilies for femininity. Choose your colours according to the feelings you wish to express. Red for love, white for serenity, yellow for joy, etc. Bouquet, flowers in boxes, flowers in baskets can be your choice. Some florists and bakeries serve you with same-day cake delivery in Mumbai along with flower delivery; so it’s an easy option to avail.
- Cake with Jar Cake: Utterly sweet combo for the people who love cakes to the core. A cake with a set of jar cakes. It is a delectable combo well-suited for birthdays, achievements, Friendship day, Valentine’s Day. You can pick the flavours as per the taste of the recipient. If unknown; you can go with some of the most relished ones like chocolate, red velvet, Oreo, blueberry, etc. in jar cakes and cakes.
- Cake with Cupcakes: Another lip-smacking cake combo for the ones who drool over desserts and sweetness. A box of happiness with cute little cuppy happiness–cake along with cupcakes. You can customise the cupcakes with a poster, photo or fondant details. You can create a combo of flavours like chocolate cake with vanilla cupcakes and strawberry cake with red velvet cupcakes. Or choose two flavours that are most relished by the recipient.
- Cake with Chocolates: A chocolate lover secretly wishes to receive this gift from you. Make wishes come true. A delectable cake with a bar of chocolate, chocolate box, chocolate bouquet is all ideal choices. You can go with a chocolate flavoured cake if the person believes “there is no such thing as too much chocolate.” Otherwise, you can explore other cake flavours to balance out like pineapple, blackforest, butterscotch, vanilla, strawberry, fruit, coffee, etc.
- Cake with Soft Toys: An adorable and tempting combination would be a cake coming along with soft toys. Such a combo is appropriate for females because they love soft toys. You can give on the anniversary, birthday, Teddy day, Rakhi, or any other day. Choose wisely the cake and accompanying soft toy. Teddy bears would make the perfect companion.
- Cake with Plant: Plants have become the evergreen gift choices. Sending a plant with a cake is best suited for the one who is born with green fingers. Pick a plant of your choice and cake of the recipient’s choice.
- Cake with Personalised Tokens: A bonanza combination for all the events. A personalised token for touching the heart coming along with a cake to tantalize the taste buds. Extend to any receiver and watch the smile go wider and wider.
Pick from these and make your recipient’s celebrations sweet and beautiful!