The CCIE Security certification recognizes expert-level ability in securing and debugging complex networks. The certification attests to the trained professional’s proficiency in designing and securing any network utilizing Cisco hardware. This suggests that each CCIE will be at a disadvantage to their other CCIE counterparts. This also implies that the person mentioned above has more power than the others. Therefore, he will be eligible for increased pay, benefits, and other things.
Having a CCIE certificate, however, is the most valuable perk among all of these advantages. One of the objectives shared by many CCIE candidates is to have knowledge and wisdom. Think about what it would mean to you. These people eventually achieve their goals and receive this incredibly distinguished diploma.
The outcome of the practical study of CCIE Security
- Use practice lab situations to assess your readiness for the CCIE Security lab exam as you study for it.
- Examine the plethora of case studies and lessons in each chapter to hone your network security deployment skills.
- Know the security features of Catalyst 3550 switches, Cisco IOS software, VLANs, and IP addressing.
- Set up the connectivity for ATM, Frame Relay, and ISDN.
- Review the RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP routing protocols, as well as the common security issues with IP routing.
- Review access lists, IP services, Cisco IOS Software, and CatOS security procedures for Cisco devices that can be used to strengthen network security.
- Discover how to use VPDNs, simple and complex VPNs, and AAA.
- Learn how to deploy the Cisco PIX and IOS Firewalls effectively.
- Find out how to install IDS on the PIX Firewall and the Cisco IOS Software.
Click here – 5 Pro Tips for Choosing the Right Fasteners
CCIE Practice Exams
By offering hands-on lab exercises that simulate sophisticated security solutions, Security guides you through the requirements of the CCIE Security one-day lab exam. These lab scenarios give you a solid foundation of knowledge that you can use in your day-to-day work as a network security expert while also assisting you in mastering the wide range of technologies required to pass the CCIE Security lab exam. CCIE Practical Studies: Security begins with a review of routing and switching fundamentals and builds upon this groundwork with more advanced requirements of contemporary network security technology.
It serves as both an expert-level network security reference and a CCIE Security lab exam preparation tool. Well, try this out for more info.
Technology overviews and mini-lab scenarios that show how the technology is used in practice are included in each chapter. The last chapter of the book includes full lab situations that integrate the theories and innovations discussed in all the other chapters. The types of circumstances applicants encounter on the real one-day lab exam are replicated in these thorough labs.
Security is included in a suggested study plan from Cisco Systems that includes self-study materials from Cisco Press and simulation and practical training from certified Cisco Learning Partners. Visit SPOTO to find more about instructor-led, online, and hands-on training provided by accredited Cisco Learning Partners globally.