Find The Meaning Of GERD?
What Is The Meaning Of GERD?
The Meaning Of GERD In English,
The meaning of GERD refers to a digestive disorder that occurs when acidic stomach juices or food and fluids back up from the stomach into the esophagus. Doctors suppose that some people experience GERD due to a condition called hiatal hernia.
In a large number of cases, the meaning of GERD can be relieved through diet and lifestyle changes; however, some people may require medication or surgery.
What is the full form of GERD?
The full form of GERD is Gastroesophageal reflux diseases, which serves as a digestive disease or a chronic disease that occurs when stomach acid or bile flows into the food pipe and irritates the lining.
Symptoms of Gastroesophageal reflux diseases (GERD):
• Heartburn, also called acid indigestion
• Food comes back into the mouth leaving an acid or bitter taste.
• burning, pressure, or pain of heartburn
See This Also: What Is Meaning Of Angina? Find Out Meaning Of Angina.
What Are The Synonyms Of GERD?
Synonyms Of GERD Are:
- Not Available The Synonyms Of GERD.
What Are The Antonyms Of GERD?
Antonyms Of GERD Are:
- Not Available The Antonyms Of GERD.
What Are The Related Words Of GERD?
Related Words Of GERD Are:
- Not Available The Related Words Of GERD.
What Is The Noun Form Of GERD?
Noun Form Of GERD Is:
- Not Available The Noun Form Of GERD.
What Is The Verb Form Of GERD?
Verb Form Of GERD Is:
- Not Available The Verb Form Of GERD.
What Is The Adjective Of GERD?
Adjective Of GERD Is:
- Not Available The Adjective Of GERD.
You were searching for the meaning of GERD
I hope you had got the meaning of GERD with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of GERD In English?
What is meant By GERD?
What Does GERD mean?