Water helps to boost metabolism. Starting your day with Drinking water stored in an insulated water bottle and continuing to drink the whole day would help you to stay hydrated and aid the health emergencies that can arise due to less water level in the body.
Our body is 80% percent made of water. So, now you know that how much important it is to keep your body hydrated.
Water helps our body to function properly and also it serves many jobs to our body. Some of them are-
- It carries oxygen and nutrients to the cells – Since, 90% of blood is water, and blood supplies oxygen to all the part of body. Hence, drinking water helps to supply proper oxygen to the different parts of body.
- Flush to remove toxins from your body – Drinking water helps in flushing out the toxins through the urine. Also, water is required in sweat processing.
- Improves Gut functioning – Proper water intake is great for gut functioning, it may help to improve gut functioning.
- Better digestion – Low water intake may lead to digestive problems, or an acidic stomach. Which directly increase the risk of stomach ulcer and heartburn. Increasing water consumption allows bowel to work properly.
- Relieves constipation – Lower consumption of water appears to be risky factor for constipation in both older and younger person. Increasing water consumption may decrease constipation.
- Helps for a stable blood pressure – Blood can become thicker due to lack of water consumption, resulting in high blood pressure.
- Eases Joint pain – The disks of our spine and Cartilage ( found in joints) contains around 75% of water. Lower water intake for the long period of time can joint’s mobility and shock absorbing ability, causing joint pain.
- Protects organs and tissues – Proper hydration increase the health of skin and avoid premature wrinkles. It also prevent the risk of kidney stones and other organ problems.
- Regulates body temperature – Water is stored in the upper layer of skin comes at skin surface as sweat when the body temperature is high. As the sweat evaporates, it cools the body temperature. Some experts have suggested that, a body with low water, the heat storage increase and the person becomes less able to tolerate heat strain. Having good amount of water in body may reduce heat strain.
- Maintains electrolyte (sodium) balance – Hydration maintains the pH balance of the body.
- Helps in weight loss – Drinking plenty of water can boost your metabolism, hence helps in reducing weight. However, drinking water before or after 30 minutes of meal is considered as effective way.
When you provide enough fluids that means you helps these processes to carry out with ease and hence you stay hydrated.
How much water should you drink in a day?
Everyday a person should drink daily a minimum of 1 ounce of water. For some health conditions it is required to drink too much of water like-
If you are on medications that retains water, such as-
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Opiate pain medications
Then you should take special care on drinking water.
Even if you are a healthy person, still you need to drink water if you are-
- Losing weight
- On a diet
- Or working outdoor on a hot day
What type of bottle should you use to drink water?
It is always recommended to drink water in a copper water bottle as there are many benefits that copper bottles provide-
- Helps to prevent cancer
- Stimulates Thyroid Function
- Increases Hemoglobin count
- Keeps a check for Hypertension
- Boosts WBCs to fight infections
- Strengthens joints and bones
- Maintains a good heart health
- Helps in weight loss
Essential Minerals We get from Drinking water
- Calcium that helps in bone development and it regulates muscle contraction. It may also helpful in the regulation of healthy cells.
- Chlorine helps in the formation of hydrochloric acids for better digestion.
- Chromium creates enzymes i.e responsible for enzymatic reactions and is involved in the metabolism of lipids, protein, and carbohydrates
- Copper improves the efficiency of many enzymes present in muscles and blood.
- Magnesium improves the synthesis of many enzymes and is important for bone formation, muscular activities, protein synthesis, and lipid metabolism.
- Iron supports and improves blood and muscle tissue.
- Sodium is the key component of an important body fluid such as blood plasma. Also, it improves the regulation cell permeability.
- Sulphur is important in the formation of many essential amino acids, including those that form our hair, nails, and cartilage. Sulphur also supports intestinal movements and cellular respiration.
Visit here to get other information about water infused with collagen
Which type of water is best to drink?
There are various types of water available to drink like Tap water, Mineral water, Spring water, Purified water, Distilled water, Alkaline water, well water, etc. Mineral and spring water are considered as the best type of water to drink.
Spring water consist many unique minerals and organic compounds that features several health benefits. Drinking two liters of spring water fulfils 10% to 15% of our calcium intake and near around 33% of our magnesium requirement. The high amount of magnesium and calcium can help to maintain bones.
While mineral rich water can relaxe and improve the intestinal muscle that alleviate constipation and digestive problems.