Wedding season is upon us, with ceremonies resuming as the country unlocks itself. If you’re anything like us, you’re already getting invitations to weddings!
So, we thought we’d help you out with the perfect gift. We know how difficult it can be to choose a wedding gift that’s both useful and budget-friendly. But we have a gift idea up our sleeve that ticks all the boxes! Digital Gold.
What is Digital Gold?
Digital Gold is an easier way to own physical gold. It’s pure 24k gold in digital form that you can buy, sell and store online. You can also redeem the gold for physical coins and bars at any time you want. Its price is the same as physical gold, the only difference being you can invest and buy any small or big amount. So all you need to do is to keep track of things like 22 carat gold price today in Haryana or whichever city you are from until the price fits your budget. Check out this page for more info.
Why is Digital Gold the perfect wedding gift?
Wedding gifts are traditionally given to wish the couple well and bring them luck in their married life. So, what better gift than pure 24k gold in digital form!
Digital Gold is an ideal wedding gift for several reasons, here’s a list of reasons why you should choose digital gold as a wedding gift.
- Firstly, because it is cost-effective and convenient. One gram of digital gold costs very less. This means with a very small investment, you can gift digital gold to the newlyweds. This will be useful to them in the long term.
- Secondly, digital gold is easily accessible on your mobile phone through our app or website. You can buy it any time you want, from wherever you are. Apart from that, it is extremely safe as it is stored in a vault in MMTC-PAMP and insured by the IRDAI approved insurance provider HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited. So you don’t have to worry about losing out on your investment amount during transit.
- Thirdly, it has high liquidity which means when the couple needs funds instantly they can sell the product back to us and receive cash into their bank accounts within 24 hours.
- Fourthly, your gifting will help them start a savings habit because they will be able to accumulate more money over time by buying small quantities at regular intervals
- Digital gold is not like physical gold where you have to store it in a locker or keep it safe at home. Digital gold is stored online and comes with an e-gold certificate that proves ownership over the asset. You can buy (and sell) digital gold instantly through a digital gold app and by using any mode of payment – UPI, debit card or net banking.
- It is Affordable! You can confirm this merely by searching Jaipur or Kerala gold price today. Weddings are fun but they are expensive too. With so many wedding invites in your hand, you may find it difficult to pay for elaborate gifts
- It is Useful! Everyone likes to own gold jewellery and if you gift actual gold then you need to spare extra time and energy on choosing designs and sizes. Not only that but getting them made will also take quite some time. Digital Gold solves all such problems by giving the recipient an e-gold voucher that can be redeemed at their convenience. They can buy jewellery in various designs and shapes as they want!