Find The Meaning Of Adaptation
What Is Meaning Of Adaptation?
The Meaning Of Adaptation In English,
The meaning of adaptation refers to the action or process of adapting or being adapted or the process of changing to suit different conditions. Adaptations confer the organism an enhanced chance to survive in its surroundings.
The meaning of an adaptation is a change or adjustment that leads to improve something or to make it suitable for a different situation. It is thus, A change in structure, function, or activities by which a species or individual improves its chance of survival in a specific environment. So, adaptation involves an adjustment to extant conditions, adjustment of a sense organ to the intensity or quality of stimulation, Something which has been adapted or varied, act or process of adapting, a composition that has been recast into a new form.
What Are The Synonyms Of Adaptation?
Synonyms Of Adaptation Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Adaptation?
Antonyms Of Adaptation Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Adaptation?
Related Words Of Adaptation Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Adaptation?
Noun Form Of Adaptation Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Adaptation?
Verb Form Of Adaptation Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Adaptation?
Adjective Of Adaptation Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Adaptation Are:
- In usual, the conclusions support the significance of physiological and genetic adaptation of microbes to the environment.
- In the same fashion, the quickness with which you go through the adaptation is highly individual.
- A similar weakness is intrinsic in psychologies based on adjustment or adaptation.
- He came back to adaptation in 1998 with his faithful supplying of Toni Morrison’s Beloved.
- This franchise is widely responsible for the reactivation of the comic book adaptation.
- Moreover, as just commented, the rate of adaptation negatively relates to the sign of epistasis.
- The censorious response to my adaptation of Midnight Cowboy has made me break my friendly vow of silence.
- It’s possibly the most exact adaptation of a comic you’ll get, in terms of the visual view and the narrative style.
- Rather than try a revisionist reworking of the novel’s themes, he has offered a reasonably straight adaptation.
- The transitional position between tradition and adaptation has been explained by Ralph Ellison as the quintessential American identity.
- She is the sharp-witted anti-heroine in this rich adaptation of Thackeray’s classic novel of flagrant social climbing in the early 19th century.
- During adaptation, both inducing, as well as induced stimuli, are presented to one eye solely.
What Is A Adaptation Example?
An adaptation can also be behavioral, affecting the way an organism responds to its environment. An example of a structural adaptation is the way some plants have adapted to life in dry, hot deserts. Plants called succulents have adapted to this climate by storing water in their short, thick stems and leaves.
You were searching for the meaning of Adaptation
I hope you had got the meaning of Adaptation with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Adaptation In English?
What is meant By Adaptation?
What Does Adaptation mean?