Find Meaning Of Benign?
What Is Meaning Of Benign?
The Meaning Of Benign In English,
The meaning of the benign as an adjective refers to gentle and kind, while as a noun and in medical terms benign refers to (of a disease) not harmful in effect. The meaning of benign also means a mild type of character that does not threaten health or life, it does not cause cancer. Benign meaning in medical terms refers to a condition having a tumor, or growth that is not cancerous that does not spread to other parts of the body, does not invade nearby tissue and at times, a condition is called benign to suggest it is not hazardous or grave.
Symptoms (signs) of benign brain tumor:
- vision problems
- hearing problems
- balance problems
- mental ability changes (for example, concentration, memory, speech)
- seizures, muscle jerking
- change in sense of smell
- facial paralysis
- numbness in extremities
The meaning of benign says that benign is not a malignant tumor involving a mass of cells (tumor) that lacks the ability to invade neighboring tissue or metastasize and they do not spread into or invades, close by tissues; however, they can sometimes be quite large. Benign tumors include moles and uterine fibroids. Benign tumors can be critical if they press on very important structures such as blood vessels or nerves. So, the meaning of Benign is a mild kind of character that does not threaten health or life.
Some Synonyms of Benign:
What Are The Synonyms Of Benign?
Synonyms Of Benign Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Benign?
Antonyms Of Benign Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Benign?
Related Words Of Benign Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Benign?
Noun Form Of Benign Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Benign?
Verb Form Of Benign Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Benign?
Adjective Of Benign Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Benign Are:
- His benign nihilism appears only logical within a society consumed by diverging and devastating beliefs.
- Sixteen cervical lymph nodes with metastasis of oral cancer and 20 benign lymph noes were deliberated.
- A portion of the cystic mass showed benign bladder smooth muscle and serosa focally cohered to the outer cyst wall.
- Because lipomas are almost always benign, they generally do not need therapy.
- The starting impressions were mostly benign lesions, involving lipoma or fibroma.
- The laser can also supply relief for manifestations caused by benign airway tumors such as hamartomas, papillomas, polyps, and angiomas.
- Epidemic pleurodynia also is known as Bornholm disease, Sylvest’s disease, devil’s grip, and epidemic benign dry pleurisy.
- Flashbacks are usually short-term, non-distressing, recurrent, spontaneous, reversible and benign conditions.
- A wedge biopsy of the lesion showed benign spindle cells arranged in a curlicued pattern.
- A biopsy should be done of unilaterally enlarged glands because, in about 80 percent of situations, these masses will be benign.
- But then maybe I only think that because I believe they’d be benign and unformed exciting, augmenting my life and not boosting it.
- Plantar fibromatosis is an infrequent, benign neoplasm of the plantar aponeurosis.
You were searching for the meaning of Benign
I hope you had got the meaning of Benign with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Benign In English?
What is meant By Benign?
What Does Benign mean?