Find Meaning Of Prejudice?
What is meaning of Prejudice?
The Meaning Of Prejudice In English,
Prejudice is a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or experience.
Prejudice suggests that to “pre” choose, so the term is broader than but includes racism. In general, biases are against a group of people such as a race, a family, a condition such as a mental deficiency, even economic status. Biases can be formed within those same groups.
Prejudices are formed when people group commonalities or similarities that may be indigenous to particular people but not necessarily shared by all the people, therefore making a false assumption.
These assumptions are often spread when a prejudice person rambles on about the belief. This is usually done because of poor education and low self-esteem. However, some prejudices are passed along through generations and so profoundly instilled in family units that even an Ivy League education could not dispel them.
What Are The Synonyms Of Prejudice?
Synonyms Of Prejudice Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Prejudice?
Antonyms Of Prejudice Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Prejudice?
Related Words Of Prejudice Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Prejudice?
Noun Form Of Prejudice Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Prejudice?
Verb Form Of Prejudice Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Prejudice?
Adjective Of Prejudice Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Prejudice Are:
- Drug abuse, respite, and prejudice are among the many problems facing our communities.
- One of her brother’s more admirable personality attributes was his usual lack of prejudice.
- By accident, he located a talent for ballet and after battling homelike prejudice won a scholarship to the Royal Ballet school.
- The humankind of mixed race is actuality prohibited from society and faces prejudice from both sides.
- It is also appeared in junking his prejudice towards the US alliance and his outline of a more practical foreign policy.
- While sexism, ageism, and racism have all become social no-nos, fattism remains a superbly acceptable prejudice.
- Finally, the discrimination exploited by sexism has parallels in the prejudice implicated by ageism.
- He is to strain that any acceptance by us of the keys is without prejudice to the demolitions claim.
- It is not anti-semitic, but it is about anti-semitism and how the prejudice withers its offender as well as their sufferer.
- Is it because of his regard for the age-old prejudice of the belief against these arts?
- Ethnic prejudice, ageism, and sexism still avert many people from advancing.
- Many have encountered racial prejudice from other ethnic groups than my own too.
You were searching for the meaning of Prejudice
I hope you had got the meaning of Prejudice with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Prejudice In English?
What is meant By Prejudice?
What Does Prejudice mean?
Click here – What Is The Meaning Of LMAO?Find Out Meaning Of LMAO