What Is The Meaning Of Ace?
The meaning of ace is that it is a playing card with a single spot on it, ranked as the highest card in its suit in most card games. In simpler words, we can also explain the term ace as a person who excels at a particular sport or other activity. The other words which can be replaced by the terms “ace” are excellent, first-rate, marvelous, expert, master, adept, etc.
The other definitions for the term ace can also be defined as someone who is really close to you, someone you can relate to, someone that you can easily talk to, someone who listens, someone who really cares for you, someone who shares the same interest, etc. The term ace can be understood more deeply by using the term in sentences. For example, the ace of the staff, I have the ace of clubs, I have the ace of hearts, etc.
We can also define the term “ace” as it is a playing card with a single symbol on it. In most of the card games, the ace of a particular suit has either the highest or the lowest value of the cards in that suit.
Examples Of Using The Word Ace Are:
- The table tennis ace from Singapore bygone her finals matches to a North Korean.
- Ace investigator Harry Bosch is also on the case in other exciting Michael Connelly crime-fiction novels.
- Package the ankle in an ace bandage or utilize a lacing boot or high-top shoe to decrease swelling.
- But the pack closed in and in a photo finish Smirk, priced at 1-2, beat quick-finishing Atlantic ace by ahead.
- Utilize your instinct and telepathy to resolve whether either of these cards should take supersede over a non-triumph ace.
- Ace is the lofty possible score and when a player reaches or passes this score the game ends.
- Ace discards are showed distinctly from the central discard pile so that all can see how many aces have appeared.
- We preceding reported that ace avoidances may cure symptomless dysphagia in hypertensive patients with stroke.
- Ace rapidly slowed to a walk and turned around, picking up the lope again and she clicked a few times.
- If you have diabetes and high blood pressure, taking a thiazide diuretic plus an ace inhibitor can reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Channeling the task momentum, ace led with his right hand and cartwheeled backward leading into a chain of visually remarkable backflips.