Find The Meaning Of Acid Rain?
What Is The Meaning Of Acid Rain?
The Meaning Of Acid Rain In English,
The meaning of acid rain is that it is a rainfall made so acidic by atmospheric pollution that it causes environmental harm, especially to forests and lakes. The main cause the main reason behind the acid rain is the industrial burning of coal and other fossil fuels, the waste gases from industries which contain sulphur and nitrogen oxide which combine with atmospheric water to form acids.
The acid clouds grow on sulphur dioxide emissions from refineries. Acid rain can also be defined as the rain or any other form of precipitation that is usually acidic because it has elevated levels of hydrogen ions, which means it has the pH very low than the normal pH level or value.
The acid rain has very harmful effects on plants, aquatic animals and infrastructure as well as on human beings. The sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxides are eliminated by the industries and then react with the water molecules in the atmosphere to produce the acids, which results in causing acid rains.
Acid rains have also been shown to have the worst influence on forests, freshwaters, and soils, destroying the insect and aquatic life forms, causing the paint to peel, undermining of steel structures namely bridges, and weathering of stone buildings and statues as well as having a bad influence on human health.
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
What Are The Synonyms Of Acid Rain?
Synonyms Of Acid Rain Are:
- Not Available The Synonyms Of Acid Rain.
What Are The Antonyms Of Acid Rain?
Antonyms Of Acid Rain Are:
- Not Available The Antonyms Of Acid Rain.
What Are The Related Words Of Acid Rain?
Related Words Of Acid Rain Are:
- Not Available The Related Words Of Acid Rain.
What Is The Noun Form Of Acid Rain?
Noun Form Of Acid Rain Is:
- Acid Rain
What Is The Verb Form Of Acid Rain?
Verb Form Of Acid Rain Is:
- Not Available The Verb Form Of Acid Rain.
What Is The Adjective Of Acid Rain?
Adjective Of Acid Rain Is:
- Not Available The Adjective Of Acid Rain.
Examples Of Using The Word Acid Rain Are:
- When acid rain falls in lakes and rivers, it lifts up the acidity of the water and can also kill or seriously damage aquatic organisms.
- Coal is the most polluting fuel in our energy mix donating, among other things, to smog, acid rain, and global warming.
- Nitrogen oxides can react with hydrocarbons to produce nitric acid, a primary constituent in acid rain.
- Unlike burning coal or oil, wave and wind machines do not emit sulphur and cause acid rain.
- One industrial application of acid-base titration is in the try to control the damage from acid rain and connected air pollution.
- The power created from fossil fuels causes smog, mercury pollution, acid rain, and global warming.
- The city children got an opportunity to be in the country and become attentive to the watershed system, acid rain, and pollution.
- Wind energy doesn’t create sulfur dioxide or nitrous oxides that cause acid rain, and it does not damage the Earth’s climate.
- Global environmental problems like acid rain, ozone depletion, and climate change are relatively current phenomena.
- Innumerable lakes have been more or less disinfected by acid rain.
- This can be sourced by anything such as acid rain, pollution, sheep dip getting in, anything.
You were searching for the meaning of Acid Rain
I hope you had got the meaning of Acid Rain with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Acid Rain In English?
What is meant By Acid Rain?
What Does Acid Rain mean?