Find The Meaning Of Admire?
What Is The Meaning Of Admire?
The Meaning Of Admire In English,
The meaning of the term admire is, to give a warm approval or regards with respect. To look at something impressive or attractive with pleasure can also be termed as admire. The term admire can also be synonymous to other words such as applaud, praise, commend, favor, appreciate, etc. In simpler words we can also define the term admire as, to respect and approve of someone or their behavior.
You can understand the term admire more clearly by making the use of the term in a sentence. For example, they stopped at the top of the hill to admire the scenery. The term admire is a social emotion excited by people of capability, talent, or skill extremely standards. To admire someone also motivates self-improvement through learning from role-models.
Admiring someone also facilitates social learning in groups to someone. Also, if someone admires you about something you also get the more general motivation to work towards achieving one’s own life goal. The term admire is included in the category of other praising emotions, alongside awe, elevation, and gratitude. You can also say that the term admire is the emotion you feel towards non- moral excellence.
What Are The Synonyms Of Admire?
Synonyms Of Admire Are:
- lookup to
What Are The Antonyms Of Admire?
Antonyms Of Admire Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Admire?
Related Words Of Admire Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Admire?
The Noun Form Of Admire Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Admire?
The Verb Form Of Admire Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Admire?
The Adjective Of Admire Is:
Examples Of The Word Admire Are:
1) All the audience who were presented in the party hall was pushed to admire at her speech.
2) The stunning performance by the young lady made her parents and the audience to admire at her.
3) The senior officials in the company were made to admire the wonderful speech given by her on the emerging technologies.
4) The car race conducted last week in the cathedral road has made all the audience to admire at the racers.
5) The story of Ramayana has made all the youngsters admire the sacrifices done by Raman.
6) The song sung by her on the stage was admirable.
7) The dance performance done by Rita on the stage was admirable.
8) The most admirable aspect in the field of software technology is the innovation of new projects.
9) The coffee shop built next to the great building seems to be admirable as a number of customers visit the shop on a daily basis.
10) As soon as the president entered the party hall, the warm greetings and the welcome done by the volunteers were admirable.
You were searching for the meaning of Admire
I hope you had got the meaning of Admire with synonyms and antonyms.
Does Admire Mean Love?
Admiration is a great respect that we feel for another person. The key difference between love and admiration is that while love focuses on affection, admiration focuses on respect and approval.