Find The Meaning Of Asylum?
What Is The Meaning Of Asylum?
The Meaning Of Asylum In English,
The word asylum has two different meanings. Firstly, asylum is the protection granted by a state to someone who has left their home country as a political escapee and the next is that the asylum is a mental institution for the care of people who are mentally seeking.
If for some reasons the government gives a person from another country asylum, they have to allow them to stay, because they are unable to return home safely due to some political issues. Asylum is also called as a psychiatric hospital.
The person who leaves his/her home country and stays in another country due to political issues or wars is called as an asylum seeker.
Asylum in medical terms also has many other names such as insane asylum, mental home, mental hospital, mental institution, institution, etc. Asylum has two different terms.
Firstly, is the asylum in terms of protection and the other is asylum in terms of the hospital. Asylum is very useful in terms of protection as if the government gives asylum to any specific person he can stay safe even in another country far from his home country.
Asylum in terms of the hospital is also very essential and also helpful for the people suffering from mental illness.
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of Amen? Find Out Meaning Of Amen.
What Are The Synonyms Of Asylum?
Synonyms Of Asylum Are:
- mental hospital
- nursing home
- psychiatric hospital
What Are The Antonyms Of Asylum?
Antonyms Of Asylum Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Asylum?
Related Words Of Asylum Are:
- safe haven
- asylum status
What Is The Noun Form Of Asylum?
Noun Form Of Asylum Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Asylum?
Verb Form Of Asylum Is:
Not Available The Verb Form Of Asylum
What Is The Adjective Of Asylum?
Adjective Of Asylum Is:
Not Available The Adjective Of Asylum
Examples Of Using The Word Asylum Are:
- He was encouraging usually of a so-called white list of countries from which people could not claim to require asylum.
- Why not fill it with asylum applicants and let them wine and dine in the many House of Commons restaurants and bars.
- However, it is conception to have appeared near a large reception center for refugees and asylum seekers in the town.
- In the procedure asylum seekers and anybody else who seems foreign, have become the targets of racism which is worryingly on the increase.
- The deportation of asylum applicants who sought refuge in Bolton has been halted following the involvement of MP David Crausby.
- She was undergoing entire amnesia and mental illness praecox and was properly incarcerate in an asylum in Rodez in central France.
- My mother’s face floated to mind, a pale reproachful moon, at her last and first call to the asylum since my twenty-first birthday.
- She leads a rather sheltered life, working as a nurse and inhabitant in a state-run asylum.
- We call for transparency and answerability in all the organization’s dealings with asylum applicants.
- The Dover tragedy has refocused awareness of Britain’s immigration and asylum laws, and the worldwide trade in human trafficking.
You were searching for the meaning of Asylum
I hope you had got the meaning of Asylum with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Asylum In English?
What is meant By Asylum?
What Does Asylum mean?
Check out this=What Is The Meaning Of Abase? Find Out Meaning Of Abase.