Find The Meaning Of ZIP?
What Is The Meaning Of ZIP?
The Meaning Of ZIP In English,
The word ZIP can be in the form of noun and a verb, as a noun its meaning can be understood as a sudden, brief hissing sound, as of a bullet and as a noun; the meaning of ZIP can be to move with a zipping sound, to act or move with speed or energy, to convey with speed and energy, to add vitality or zest to (usually followed by up).
The meaning of ZIP is referred to as a code which is, in particular, is a postal code that was used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) before. The full form of ZIP or an acronym for ZIP is the Zone Improvement Plan. ZIP is used to identify the postal address or the location of the receiver of the mail.
This was used to strengthen and fasten the postal or mail service. Some synonyms of ZIP are speed, hurry, race, run, sprint, dash, bolt, dart, rush, hasten, hurtle, career, streak, shoot, whizz, zoom, etc.
ZIP code can be of 5 or 6 or 9 digit ZIP Code depending upon the location. Every country does possess a ZIP code.
Meaning of ZIP in a computer?
The meaning of ZIP in a computer is a file stored on a Zip cartridge (see Zip disk), which contains one or more files that have been compressed into the ZIP format. ZIP’s meaning in a computer can also be referred to as a “ZIP archive,” “zipped file” or “zipped archive.
The most popular compression method used in computers to compress files is the ZIP algorithm. The full form of ZIP in a computer can also mean Zone Information Protocol Computing.
What Are The Synonyms Of ZIP?
Synonyms Of ZIP Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of ZIP?
Antonyms Of ZIP Are:
What Are The Related Words Of ZIP?
Related Words Of ZIP Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of ZIP?
Noun Form Of ZIP Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of ZIP?
Verb Form Of ZIP Is:
What Is The Adjective Of ZIP?
Adjective Of ZIP Is:
Is There Such A Word As Zip?
To zip is to close with a zipper. Also, zip means zilch, which is zero or nothing. Make sure to zip your wallet because if everything falls out, you’ll have zip. Zip as in “to close with a zipper” is short for — you guessed it — zipper.
Examples Of Using The Word ZIP Are:
- A region of the songs played on Miami’s Power 96 are basically dance hall, contrasted with zipping two years ago.
- Anybody who requires to correct someone about beauty college not being a real college has a navy kernel for a heart and a kindness quotient of zipping.
- So if people over 65 vote labor or national in this ballot, they will get zip.
- Enter your zip code to find out who’s running for offices on your poll and where the candidates stand on problems.
- The city is now so small that the United States Postal Service is taking off its zip code.
- He pulls the icon for the software that was on the computer screen to the zip drive.
- Type in your zip code, and it will give you a record of non-corporate coffee shops that are nearby, and some written comments of these sites.
- Within the first few minutes, you’ll be dancing down zip lines, dashing past armed guards, interrogating prisoners and hitting out lights.
- Why all neoprene chest-high footwear doesn’t have a fly zip I will never understand.
- Make visitors before they get their very first glance of the climbing wall or the zip line.
You were searching for the meaning of ZIP
I hope you had got the meaning of ZIP with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of ZIP In English?
What is meant By ZIP?
What Does ZIP mean?