Someone who just graduated from Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, or Patna must be thinking about which are the Best MBA Colleges in Canada for Indian Students. Let’s try to solve their curiosity.
Following are some of the best MBA colleges in Canada for Indian students:
Brock University in Canada offers an MBA degree in a two-year, full-time program at the Goodman School of Business. It is one of the best MBA colleges in Canada for Indian students that equips students with academic knowledge and provides practical experience to make a difference.
- Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- Major Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Accounting (CPA accredited), Business Analytics, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, etc.
- The placement rate is high at 95%
- Eligibility: It requires a four-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum mark of 75%.
Concordia University offers a 2-year program at John Molson School of Business, which is one of the best MBA colleges in Canada for Indian students. It’s accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Major Specialization: Finance, Accounting, Digital Marketing, Health Care Management, Project Management, etc.
- The placement rate is 92%
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree in a business discipline from a recognized university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.3.
Dalhousie University’s Faculty of Management has a Corporate Residency MBA Program. It’s Canada’s only Corporate Residency MBA that provides opportunities for fast career growth in the chosen field.
- Location: Halifax, Canada
- Major Specialization: Business & Government, International Business, Marketing, etc.
- The placement rate is 89%
- Eligibility: 4-year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The minimum grade required is B (or 3.0) or higher for the past two years.
However, there are also a large number of students who are interested in the top MBA Colleges in the UK.
Top MBA colleges in the UK
Here is the list of some of the top MBA colleges in UK:
Universities in the UK QS Rankings: MBA rankings 2022
Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester 45
Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University 75
Imperial College Business School, Imperial College London 21
London Business School 6
Said the School of Business, University of Oxford 13
School of Business and Management– Queen Mary University of London 64
The Business School (formerly Cass), City, University of London 78
The University of Cambridge, Judge Business School 17
University of Edinburgh Business School, the University of Edinburgh 55
Warwick Business School, University of Warwick 32
List of MBA Colleges in London
Here is the list of the Best MBA colleges in London:
- Brunel University London, (Brunel Business School)
- City University of London (Bayes Business School)
- Hult International Business School
- Imperial College London (Imperial College Business School)
- London Business School
Fees for best MBA Colleges in UK for Indian students
The UK ranks second among international educational centers. Besides having multicultural diversity, it hosts more than 5 lakh international students. The main advantage of studying in the UK is that students from all over the world get an opportunity to make an excellent network that will help them in the future.
The average fees for MBA Colleges in UK for Indian students depend on the university, discipline, and the place they choose. While local and EU students pay fees up to €9,250 per year (INR 7 lakh), foreign students pay higher fees of around €35,000 to €58,000 (from 29, 5 lakhs to INR 48) annum.