Find The Meaning Of Abruptly?
What Is The Meaning Of Abruptly?
The Meaning Of Abruptly In English,
The meaning of the term abruptly is to happen something suddenly or unexpectedly. Someone’s behavior that is rude or in a curt manner to us, can also be termed as abruptly. The term abruptly can also be replaced with other words such as unexpectedly, surprisingly, instantly, promptly, full tilt, instantaneously, etc.
An abrupt change or action is very sudden, often in a way that is unpleasant is the definition of the term abruptly. For example, someone who is abrupt speaks in a rather rude, unfriendly way.
You can understand the term abruptly more clearly by making the use of the term in a sentence. For example, he caught her arm, bringing her to an abrupt halt. To behave in an abrupt manner with someone is not good, as they get hurt with it. If something that happens abruptly with someone not because of you but because of someone else too.
Just try to help that person out instead of teasing him, your support can help them healing themselves rather than feeling lowered. So, be kind to everyone and never try to abrupt someone and still if something bad happens with them try to heal him, give him moral support.
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of Abroad? Find Out Meaning Of Abroad.
What Are The Synonyms Of Abruptly?
Synonyms Of Abruptly Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Abruptly?
Antonyms Of Abruptly Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Abruptly?
Related Words Of Abruptly Are:
- all of a sudden
- of a sudden
What Is The Noun Form Of Abruptly?
Noun Form Of Abruptly Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Abruptly?
Verb Form Of Abruptly Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Abruptly?
Adjective Of Abruptly Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Abruptly Are:
- His snout was filled abruptly with the different smell of smoke and burning food.
- Faith and elegance who had been telling him something, abruptly broke off, when Father got up and hurried over to me.
- She and her husband left in 1984 after Cho abruptly prohibited her from the nursery.
- It is an abundant plant with opposite oblong and elliptic leaves which abruptly edged apically and are obtuse to easily rounded.
- Hip-hop beats are put up across classical music and pop songs, with any given tune cutting out abruptly whenever a place shifts.
- After clearing a very sharp hill, the plane banks and dips abruptly to a tiny runway that ends rapidly on St. Jean’s beach.
- Jack was faraway, unfriendly at best, and then he even abruptly pulled out a textbook and began to read it, blocking us out totally.
- In patients with polymyalgia rheumatica, manifestations may develop abruptly or stealthy.
- On skis, get some race, rise abruptly to unweight your skis and turn both skis sideways by turning your legs from your hips.
- Her mother shrieked and sat up abruptly, having the chair overbalance down onto the floor in a loud rattling of noises.
You were searching for the meaning of Abruptly
I hope you had got the meaning of Abruptly with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Abruptly In English?
What is meant By Abruptly?
What Does Abruptly mean?