What Is Meaning Of Accomplish?
What Is Meaning Of Accomplish?
The meaning of the term accomplish is, to achieve or complete successfully. To do or finish something successfully can also be termed as accomplish. The other words which can be synonymous to the term accomplish are skilled, fulfill, achieve, realize, attain, manage, execute, effect, complete, etc.
You can understand more clearly the word accomplish by making the use of the term in the sentences. For example, she has the confidence of an accomplished athlete, he is one of the school’s most accomplished graduates, etc. Once you accomplish the work successfully, you had a great feeling. As you have taken such efforts to accomplish the work. And, then the praises you get by your teaching staff or parents or friends is a great feeling.
You get self-confidence that you can do any work handed to you. So, whenever you get a chance to do any project or some fieldwork, never miss that chance. always, make your all the efforts and do the best in the field, until your work gets accomplished.
While, performing any work you not only accomplish your work but also you get to learn many other things and also you build self-confidence to face everyone, tackle every situation, etc.
Examples Of Using The Word Accomplish Are:
- It took a special, careful kind of person to accomplish the undertaking, someone with brains, tolerance, and nerves of steel.
- And yet, ultimately, the Supreme Court holds the ability to uphold or undo what it has taken him years to accomplish.
- I have been feeling pretty exhausted this week, but have led to accomplish a lot of things.
- They obtained the tools to accomplish the deed, involving a stun gun and the chemical means to anesthetize their sufferers.
- While temperance may be an advantageous goal for these individuals, not many accomplish it.
- However, as the Senators were separately very influential, it was hard to accomplish anything against the collective will of the Senate.
- When it was first reported, I thought it was a catch-all visit planned to accomplish several impartial at once.
- In doubles, one team may accomplish a Grand Slam playing jointly or one player may achieve it with dissimilar partners.
- These powerbrokers are joined together by their belief in what they desire to achieve or accomplish.
- Some protistan accomplish this using contractile vacuoles, while freshwater fish expel excess water via the kidney.
- Like I said, indeed of or because of my situations, I was able to accomplish my dreams.
What Is The Full Meaning Of Accomplish?
transitive verb. : to bring about (a result) by effort. have much to accomplish today. : to bring to completion : fulfill. accomplish a job.
What Is Accomplish And Example?
to finish something successfully or to achieve something: The students accomplished the task in less than ten minutes. She accomplished such a lot during her visit.
What Exactly Will You Accomplish Meaning?
What does accomplish mean? Accomplish means to carry out or finish an action—to complete what you set out to do. To accomplish a goal is to complete it. Accomplish is often (though not always) used in the context of completing a set goal—one that is planned or desired before it is accomplished.
What Does Accomplish Mean In Vocabulary?
To accomplish something is to get it done. People usually accomplish things that are sources of pride — like goals or records. But people accomplish immoral acts as well — like scandals or cons. The verb accomplish also means to bring about or put into effect.
What Is A Good Sentence For Accomplishments?
Her family is proud of all her academic accomplishments. one of the greatest scientific accomplishments of the century We celebrated the accomplishment of all our goals. Her knowledge of foreign languages is among her many accomplishments.