Find Meaning Of Cuddling?
What Is Meaning Of Cuddling?
Meaning Of Cuddling In English,
The meaning of the term cuddling is to hold close in one’s arms as a way of showing love or affection. The term cuddle is also known as to hug. The other words which can be synonymous with the term cuddling are a hug, embrace, clasp, caress, snuggle, curl, nuzzle, etc.
Most of the people often also question that, what does it mean to cuddle with someone?.
So, cuddling is an awesome way to de-stress and create intimacy. But there’s more to cuddling than simply wrapping your arms around someone and holding tight. Cuddling is all about its own love language.
Most of the people also question that, why do we cuddle? So, the cuddling not only de-stresses us but also has many other advantages such as it releases oxytocin. And one of the best benefits of a cuddle is that it triggers the release of oxytocin in our bodies.
Sometimes the question also arrives that, is cuddling a sign of love? It’s not a secret at all that cuddling makes you feel good, whenever you are in a new relationship a man in love always feels the need to touch and cuddle with his significant other. But, if your man is not hesitant in cuddling you, then there may be a sign that he is in love with you.
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of Embrace? Find Out Meaning Of Embrace.
What Are The Synonyms Of Cuddling?
Synonyms Of Cuddling Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Cuddling?
Antonyms Of Cuddling Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Cuddling?
Related Words Of Cuddling Are:
- curl up
What Is The Noun Form Of Cuddling?
Noun Form Of Cuddling Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Cuddling?
Verb Form Of Cuddling Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Cuddling?
Adjective Of Cuddling Is:
Examples Of The Word Cuddling Are:
1) She cuddled her daughter as soon as she saw her at the railway station after long years.
2) People wonder at the couples who cuddle each other at the lover’s park.
3) Father has shown his appreciation for his daughter by cuddling her for standing the first position in her public examination.
4) She cuddled close to him and lifted his face as a symbol of affection.
5) Rita’s friends cuddled her as soon as she entered the hostel room to celebrate her birthday party.
6) The cuddling nature of Geetha has attracted many people in her family.
7) Both of the friends cuddled each other as soon as they saw each other at the railway station.
8) He lifted her face and tried to cuddle her to show his love for her.
9) The social worker cuddled innocent children while he visited the child’s orphanage home.
10) People who tend to cuddle the statues of God resemble their deep faith and devotion towards him.
You were searching for the meaning of cuddling
I hope you had got the meaning of cuddling with synonyms and antonyms.