Find Meaning of Karma?
What Is Meaning of Karma?
The Meaning Of Karma In English,
The meaning of karma has a different meaning.
- The concept of karma according to Buddhism is the sum of the deeds of a person that decides the next incarnation of the person in consciousness, the cycle of life and death.
- Karma is referring to natural strength or law that leads you to gain that which you sow; fate; destiny.
- Karma is also known as a characteristic sensation, aura or environment.
- The meaning of karma according to the Internet is a rating allocated to a discussion board user, showing their posts success with other consumers.
The meaning of karma is a term that means both the consequence of the deeds of a person and the activities themselves.
Synonym of karma is air, ambiance, aroma, atmosphere, aura, climate, flavor, halo, mood, Nimbus, note, odor, patina, smell, temper, vibration.
Synonym of karma is about the cause and impact cycle. What occurs to an individual, according to Karma’s concept, occurs because with their deeds they triggered it. It is a significant part of many cultures, including Hinduism and Buddhism.
Understand karma is how our ideas, motives, wishes and the personal drive we carry out our activities affect our lives and how they relate to karma.
In Sanskrit, the karma significance is to conduct an act of intervention. It involves activities we do, not just through our bodies, but through expression and mind as well.
What Are The Synonyms Of Karma?
Synonyms Of Karma Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Karma?
Antonyms Of Karma Are:
- free will
- free choice
What Are The Related Words Of Karma?
Related Words Of Karma Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Karma?
Noun Form Of Karma Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Karma?
Verb Form Of Karma Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Karma?
Adjective Of Karma Is:
Is Karma A Good Or Bad Thing?
Good karma is a result of good deeds done for others, while bad karma results from intentional harm caused to others. If your actions cause lasting pain and suffering, they are regarded as negative, unvirtuous, or destructive. If your actions cause happiness, they are considered constructive, positive, and virtuous.
Examples Of Using The Word Karma Are:
- Worst situation scenario, I come back with a cold and am still left with the formidable task of undoing all my bad karma with good karma.
- They acquire the religion’s basic conceptions of dharma, samsara, karma, and ahimsa.
- Three important conceptions within Hinduism are dharma, karma, and reincarnation.
- As he says, in the standard Hindu view one’s birth in a specific caste is examined by one’s karma in a previous life.
- In between, souls seek to fulfill their dharma while rectifying karma and accruing merit through good activities.
- Some people trust that visiting and creating merit at nine temples in a single day will bring them luck and good karma.
- Also, if you trust in karma, you’re doing yourself a big injury creating whoopee with someone else’s man.
- Situations, I said, is a factor which some might call opportunity, fate, luck, serendipity, or karma.
- We realize, after all, that his batting, when the karma is right and the yang aligned, is unequaled for a spectacle and effect.
- If we had not collected good karma in past lives, then we might have taken birth in the lower sovereign state.
- There must be bad karma attacking around the world like a pinball hitting bumpers.
You were searching for the meaning of Karma
I hope you had got the meaning of Karma with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Karma In English?
What is meant By Karma?
What Does Karma mean?