Find The Meaning Of BC?
What Is The Meaning Of BC?
The Meaning Of BC In English,
- Abbreviation of BC is Before Christ. The meaning of BC is the years before or prior to the birth of Christ. It is an epoch used in dating years prior to the estimated birth of Jesus in the Julian and Gregorian calendars
- Full-Form of BC is also British Columbia it is a province in Canada. The territory between the Pacific Sea and the Rocky Mountains is the westernmost region in Canada.
- BC is known as for Birth Control: BC is specified as a technique or instrument used to avoid pregnancy is also regarded as contraceptive methods and control of fertilities. Maternity care is called planning, making accessible and using birth control.
- BC is referred to as Be Careful. Use of BC in-text message is used in place of Be Careful.
- BC is also known as Birth Certificate. Official documents provided to register and recognize a person’s birth by title, location, birth date, and parenthood.
Social security, medicine, college registration, driver’s license, social facilities such as a wedding permit and more are the use of BC. The concept of BC to helps to demonstrate the connection with relatives needed for family assistance, heritage and entitlement to advantages.
- BC is used to denote the British Council: The meaning of BC in Britain used for the British Council is a global educational and cultural organization specializing. It is active in over 100 nations: foster a broader understanding of UK and English; promote collaboration with the United Kingdom in the fields of culture, science, technology, and education.
- BC specify bar code: Meaning of BC is a Traditional bar code consist of information ranging in width and distance in parallel rows and can be called linear or one-dimensional
What Are The Synonyms Of BC?
Synonyms Of BC Are:
Not Available The Synonyms Of BC
What Are The Antonyms Of BC?
Antonyms Of BC Are:
Not Available The Antonyms Of BC
What Are The Related Words Of BC?
Related Words Of BC Are:
Not Available The Related Words Of BC
What Is The Noun Form Of BC?
Noun Form Of BC Is:
Not Available The Noun Form Of BC
What Is The Verb Form Of BC?
Verb Form Of BC Is:
Not Available The Verb Form Of BC
What Is The Adjective Of BC?
Adjective Of BC Is:
Not Available The Adjective Of BC
Why Do We Use BC And AD?
The terms “A.D.” and “B.C.” have their roots in Christianity. “A.D.” stands for anno domini (Latin for “in the year of the lord”), and it refers specifically to the birth of Jesus Christ. “B.C.” stands for “before Christ.”
You were searching for the meaning of BC
I hope you had got the meaning of BC with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of BC In English?
What is meant By BC?
What Does BC mean?
Click here – What Is Meaning Of Karma? Find Out Meaning Of Karma.