Find The Meaning Of Ability?
What Is The Meaning Of Ability?
The Meaning Of Ability In English,
The meaning of ability is the possession of the means or skill to do something. The ability, in other words, is talent, skill, or proficiency in a particular person or area. The ability can also be defined as the physical or mental power or skill needed for the person to perform something.
The ability of a person to do something is the fact that he can do it.
Every person hides some kind of ability in it not all have the same brain. God has gifted everybody with some unique abilities with which he can stand in front of the whole world.
Ability is the quality of being able to do something, especially the physical, mental, financial, or legal power to accomplish something. God has gifted everybody many different kinds of abilities such as some have sharp IQ’s, some have the good numerical ability, some can do beautiful paintings, some can make the best out of waste by using their minds, etc.
In other words, we can also say that ability is an individual capacity to perform various tasks in their jobs. The person with great abilities also holds the superpowers to modify the world with his abilities.
What Are The Synonyms Of Ability?
Synonyms Of Ability Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Ability?
Antonyms Of Ability Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Ability?
Related Words Of Ability Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Ability?
Noun Form Of Ability Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Ability?
Verb Form Of Ability Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Ability?
Adjective Of Ability Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Ability Are:
- In evaluating applicants, we examine both objective criteria, such as test scores, and subjective criteria, such as leadership ability.
- Garrett shows an amazing ability to access the audience through anthem-like burdens.
- However, the feature bananalike shape of most boomerangs has little to do with their ability to return.
- The combination, however, gambles upon Icahn’s ability to supplies a bridge loan to help Pan Am cover losses during the low-traffic season.
- Then the believer, every man according to his ability, examined to send belief unto the brethren.
- Neither Honorius nor Arcadius ever exhibited any ability either as rulers or as generals, and both lived as the puppets of their courts.
- His toughness was a natural ability to lead and train his men, and his moral authority.
- The Marquess of Halifax, a man familiar for his ability to chart an average political course, gained Williams confidence early in his govern.
- A cognitive of substantial ability, he is said to have been the figure who found Wren to arithmetic and geometry.
- Henry endured a minor and his government’s lawful ability to make permanently binding resolutions on his behalf was restricted.
- Developing taxes attempt to minimize the tax load of people with a lower ability to pay.
You were searching for the meaning of Ability
I hope you had got the meaning of Ability with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Ability In English?
What is meant By Ability?
What Does Ability mean?
Check out this=What Is The Meaning Of Abyss? Find Out Meaning Of Abyss