Find The Meaning Of Abyss?
What Is The Meaning Of Abyss?
The Meaning Of Abyss In English,
The meaning of abyss is a deep or seemingly bottomless chasm, where the chasm is a gap or hole. Abyss, in other words, can also be defined as a wide or profound difference between people.
For example, the abyss between the two nations. In simpler words, abyss can also be defined as a very deep hole that seems to have no bottom or whose bottom can not be seen by our naked eyes.
It can also be said as the immeasurably deep gulf or great space. It is a very deep hole in the ground.
Abyss is also called as abysm, chasm, deep, gulf, ocean, etc.
The word abyss has derived from Sumerian, the worlds first are written language, which was evolved some around 5000 years ago. In other words, anything that appears to be endless is called an abyss.
Traditionally, the abyss has been referred to as the “bottomless pit” of hell. The word abyss is also sometimes used to describe a wide difference between the cultures of nations. Anything that is unfathomable or infinite can be said as an abyss.
The person who acted in the dark, seeking out any sign of the abyss, fighting a constant war with its abominations is called abyss watchers.
<span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”></span>
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of Ability? Find Out Meaning Of Ability.
What Are The Synonyms Of Abyss?
Synonyms Of Abyss Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Abyss?
Antonyms Of Abyss Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Abyss?
Related Words Of Abyss Are:
- lower world
What Is The Noun Form Of Abyss?
Noun Form Of Abyss Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Abyss?
Verb Form Of Abyss Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Abyss?
Adjective Of Abyss Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Abyss Are:
- There are 170 miles and an abyss of sectarianism dividing Glasgow and Inverness.
- The abyss betwixt the generic business and the tight, small world of the well-known classified growths is huge.
- These estimates have opened an abyss between person and person over which an Achilles of free thought could not vault, shutter how he may.
- There is, at first peep, an abyss between saying that one has had the involvement of God and believing that one can experience God in one’s life.
- Their residues an abyss between man and God, but this abyss motivates wonder and commend.
- Connolly drags you screeching to the edge of the abyss, then easily pushes you in.
- Initiating at a climax and retreating from there, a logy middle section vaporizes into a yawning abyss exactly six minutes extensive.
- He was a dinosaur who, instead of creeping off to some distant tar pit to die, took the whole industry with him into the abyss.
- Slide into a deep blue abyss alive with shining small fish species, moray eels, and madrepores.
- Horses rear in dread as the young Countess invades St Germain’s palace and screeches as she appears to be swallowed into an abyss of darkness.
You were searching for the meaning of Abyss
I hope you had got the meaning of Abyss with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Abyss In English?
What is meant By Abyss?
What Does Abyss mean?