Find The Meaning Of Abortion?
What Is The Meaning Of Abortion?
The Meaning Of Abortion In English,
The meaning of the term abortion is that it is the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy. In simpler words, we can also define the term abortion has it is the ending of the pregnancy by the removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus before it can survive outside the uterus.
The abortion that takes place without intervention is known as a miscarriage or spontaneous abortion.
The term abortion can also be replaced with other words similar to the term such as termination, feticide, misbirth, termination, etc. When some steps are taken to end the pregnancy, it is called as induced abortion, or less frequently also called induced miscarriage. Appropriately did, abortion is one of the secured procedures in medicine.
Modernized methods also use medication or surgery for abortions. The most common surgical technique involves dilating the cervix and using a suction device. The term abortion can also be termed as induced abortion.
When the process of induced abortion is performed legally and safely on a woman who desires it, it does not increase the risk of long term mental or physical problems.
What Are The Synonyms Of Abortion?
Synonyms Of Abortion Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Abortion?
Antonyms Of Abortion Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Abortion?
Related Words Of Abortion Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Abortion?
Noun Form Of Abortion Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Abortion?
Verb Form Of Abortion Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Abortion?
Adjective Of Abortion Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Abortion Are:
- But it can assist avert that unwanted pregnancy, that abortion, or that misguided marriage which ends in divorce.
- Leigh steers clear of the religious dimension, quarreling that abortion is a human moral dilemma, not a religious problem.
- The most difficult fights were over divorce and the validation of abortion.
- That statement attacked his position against abortion, birth control, pasteurization, women’s rights, divorce, stem cell research, and gay rights.
- It is conflicted by an anti-life mentality as is appeared in birth control, abortion, infanticide, and euthanasia.
- One thing led to another and the conclusion seems to have been a live-in relationship and an abortion.
- She is enforced by her parents to have an abortion, then meets a family of anti-abortionists during her odyssey.
- That he did not setup his opposition to abortion drew reproval from some within the anti-abortion movement.
- For both the abortion rights movement and anti-abortionists, representatives of Congress could prove a complaint about restricting access to abortion.
- Many anti-abortionists assert that late-term abortion is unadulterated murder because the fetus could live outside of the womb.
- Yet how many anti-abortionists advocate birth control to avert a pregnancy rather than having an abortion?
Medical Words For Abortion?
(abortio, premature delivery, miscarriage) The spontaneous or induced termination of pregnancy before the fetus reaches a viable age. The legal definition of viability (usually 20 to 24 weeks’ gestation) differs from state to state.
What Is The Medical Definition Of An Abortion?
What Is It? Abortion is the removal of pregnancy tissue, products of conception or the fetus and placenta (afterbirth) from the uterus. In general, the terms fetus and placenta are used after eight weeks of pregnancy.
What Is The Opposite Of Abortion?
People who oppose abortion often call themselves pro-life. However, the only life many of them are concerned with is the life of the fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus.
What Did Roe V. Wade Do?
The Roe v. Wade Ruling, 1973. In its 1973 decision Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court recognized that the right to liberty in the Constitution, which protects personal privacy, includes the right to decide whether to continue a pregnancy.
What Are The Different Classification Of Abortion?
There are two kinds of abortion — the abortion pill and in-clinic abortion. Medication abortion (also known as the abortion pill) consists of using two different medicines called mifepristone and misoprostol to end a pregnancy. This medicine causes cramping and bleeding to empty your uterus.
You were searching for the meaning of Abortion
I hope you had got the meaning of Abortion with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Abortion In English?
What is meant By Abortion?
What Does Abortion mean?