Find The Meaning Of Acuity?
What Is The Meaning Of Acuity?
Meaning Of Acuity In English,
The meaning of the term acuity is, the ability of a person to hear, see, or think accurately and clearly. You can also define the word acuity as, sharpness or keenness of thought, vision, or hearing.
The other terms which can be similar to acuity are hyperacuity, hypersensitivity, oversensitivity, exactness, fineness, oversensitiveness, accuracy, exactness, etc.
The meaning of acuity can also be explained as it is the ability to see or understand things clearly. Acuity also has many of its abbreviated forms which can be termed as visual acuity, acuity insurance, acuity solution, acuity health care, MV Acuity, acuity advisors limited, etc.
The word acuity has been derived from Middle French “acuite”, from Medieval Latin “acuitas”, from Latin “acuo”, which means sharpen.
You can also understand the meaning of the expression acuity more clearly by making the use of the word in the sentences.
For example, a motorist needs good visual acuity, he was a man of great political acuity, tiredness also affects visual acuity, we work on improving visual acuity, etc.
It would be so interesting to know that, acuity also has its meaning in terms of medical. So, the meaning of acuity in terms of medical can be defined as the measurement of the intensity of nursing care required by a patient.
Examples Of Using The Word Acuity Are:
- If feasible, all children should have their monocular visual acuity piloted before four years of age.
- Patients with EMB toxicity had notably greater worst visual acuity and worst color vision prejudice than both comparison groups.
- The most common symptom of macular degeneration is reduced visual acuity, that is, reduced power to see fine information.
- Some reports assert that positive suggestion can significantly better visual acuity.
- In her last years, she continued with her art, though she gave up engraving due to her loss of the visual acuity needed by the block needle.
- Although their hearing thus wants acuity, anatomical studies propose that their vomeronasal and olfactory systems are well advanced.
- No telescope is needed to see this, just good visual acuity and tolerance.
- The central retina, or spot, and the centermost spot, or fovea, exhibit structural and cellular specializations for excellent central acuity.
- Testing of visual acuity and color eyesight should be performed when EMB is to be utilized.
- Here though, I’m uncertain whether Boshoff’s selected subject matter is able to carry both his intellectual acuity and visual adroitness.
- It starts with observation, with reporting, providing the facts of our inner and outer reality with acuity sharpened by fancy.
See This Also: What Is The Meaning Of ACPI? Find Out Meaning Of ACPI.
What Are The Synonyms Of Acuity?
The Synonyms Of Acuity Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Acuity?
The Antonyms Of Acuity Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Acuity?
The Related Words of Acuity Are:
What Are The Adjectives Of Acuity?
Adjective Of Acuity Is:
What Is The Noun Form Of Acuity?
Noun Form Of Acuity Is:
- Intellectual Acuity
- Visual Acuity
What Is The Verb Form Of Acuity?
Verb Form Of Acuity Is: