What Is The Meaning Of Aforementioned?
The meaning of the term aforementioned is, denoting a thing or person previously mentioned. In simpler words, you can also define the aforementioned as “mentioned earlier”. Other words that can be synonymous with the term aforementioned can be given as prior, introductory, previous, pioneer, lead, front, forward, etc.
Whereas the antonyms can be stated as later, succeeding, below, following, consequent, next, eventual, etc. You can also understand more clearly the meaning of the aforementioned by making the use of the word in the sentences. Some of the examples can be given such as in spite of the aforementioned snags life was a proverbial bucket of roses, acquittal in the aforementioned trial, aforementioned categories were the Germans, aforementioned items kicking about the shack floor, etc.
Most of the people often question that, how do people catch the aforementioned disease? So, usually, the illness people get from the aforementioned organisms is called fecal-oral diseases. People get these sicknesses when they get feces or stool in their inlet, usually from dirty hands. Most commonly these fecal-oral diseases are spread in two ways namely direct contact with floodwater, sewage or a person sick with a fecal-oral disease.
Examples Of Using The Word Aforementioned Are:
- But as well as all the aforementioned loveliness, there is a tinge of sadness.
- Two possible alternatives for the aforementioned result bound to mind instantly.
- Smoking is already banned in most of the places that people have to use, such as the aforementioned public transport.
- These are bolted to the engine block and sealed with the aforementioned head gasket.
- On the aforementioned website, she has had lots of fun juxtaposing quotes from various features about her.
- The aforementioned outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts are also available for the warmer months.
- Of the aforementioned flaws, the one to affect the film most was the pace, which at times was a tad slow.
- Such work can only be carried out by a reliable specialist as in the case of the aforementioned woodworm infestation treatment.
- When the researcher read them the aforementioned questionnaire items and their responses, they acknowledged having made a mistake.
- The aforementioned letters of intent, for example, are at least orchestrated according to the politics of trade missions.
- The bulk of the audio is operating in the original center channel mix, with only music and the aforementioned ricochets really traveling much.
What Is The Meaning Of Aforementioned In A Sentence?
If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned. [formal] A declaration will be issued at the end of the aforementioned U.N. conference. Synonyms: aforesaid, previously mentioned, earlier mentioned, prior mentioned More Synonyms of aforementioned.
Is Aforementioned A Good Word?
To write clearly and effectively, avoid legal jargon like the word above-mentioned or aforementioned. Instead, use words such as previously, earlier or above. Legal jargon: The above-mentioned documents are available on our website.
How Do You Write Aforementioned In A Sentence?
They were halted at the outer guardhouse at the aforementioned trench, to identify themselves. The aforementioned books are doubtless the most theoretical of his oeuvre.
Can I Start A Sentence With Aforementioned?
As aforementioned, go to the second parade time for fewer crowds. The reason behind this recall was that the aforementioned products lacked the essential vitamin thiamine. Next, you want to start applying the aforementioned eye shadow.
What Can I Use Instead Of Aforementioned?
Synonyms of aforementioned