Find The Meaning Of Hypotension?
What Is The Meaning Of Hypotension?
The Meaning Of Hypotension In English,
The word meaning of hypotension as a noun means unusually low blood pressure. So, the word hypotension is meant that a state or a condition involving low blood pressure, especially in the arteries of the left-sided. Hypotension involves blood pressure of fewer than 90 millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) or diastolic of less than 60 mm Hg.
The meaning of Hypotension is the opposite of hypertension, which involves high blood pressure. Hypotension can be treated by the use of intravenous fluids or vasopressors. The medical term or meaning given to hypotension given to low blood pressure is hypotension.
Hypotension meaning could also be termed as a relative term as the blood pressure in arteries normally varies greatly with activity, age, medications, and underlying medical conditions. So, by the term hypotension, we meant that a state or condition in our body in which the pressure of blood is low less than 60 mm Hg, which can go-ahead to form a severe disease if not treated appropriately.
Examples Of Using The Word Hypotension Are:
- Another condition appeared in pregnant women is hypotension or unusual low blood pressure.
- Preoperative hemorrhage and hypotension are oppositions to spinal anesthesia, and ketamine is utilized in only seriously ill women.
- Reserpine was used in the past as an antihypertensive and may result in hypotension.
- Other adverse physical effects involve the dry mouth, blurred eyesight, palpitations, tachycardia, and postural hypotension.
- Upon arrival, he experienced a harsh bout of hypotension that was to be used with a saline bolus.
- In the anesthetized patient, the only signs may be unexpected seeping, hemoglobinuria, or hypotension.
- Many of the neurogenic etiologies of orthostatic hypotension are hard to identify and treat, and neurologic consultation may be necessary.
- More harsh episodes may advance to respiratory difficulties, hypotension, or cardiac dysrhythmias.
- They involve the skin and mucosal pigmentation, postural hypotension, weight loss, and hyperkalemia.
- They can cause pyrogenic reaction indication, involving fever, chills, and hypotension.
- Findings such as hypotension and marked abdominal tenderness with protecting and rebound tenderness suggest a leaking or fractured ectopic pregnancy.
- Common side effects of antipsychotics involve sedation, anticholinergic effects, orthostatic hypotension, extrapyramidal manifestations, and tardive dyskinesia.
- The bodily examination revealed pallor, hypotension, and tachycardia.
Symptoms of hypotension include:
- loss of perception
- profound tiredness
- temporary blurring or loss of vision
- Black tarry stools
- chest pain
- shortness of breath
- irregular heartbeat
- upper back pain
- rigid neck
- Blurred vision
What Are The Synonyms Of Hypotension?
Synonyms Of Hypotension Are:
- low blood pressure
- reduction in blood pressure
- drop in blood pressure
- reduction of blood pressure
What Are The Antonyms Of Hypotension?
Antonyms Of Hypotension Are:
- high blood pressure
- elevated blood pressure
What Are The Related Words Of Hypotension?
Related Words Of Hypotension Are:
- blood pressure-lowering
- decreased blood pressure
- drop in blood pressure
- fall in blood pressure
What Is The Noun Form Of Hypotension?
Noun Form Of Hypotension Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Hypotension?
Verb Form Of Hypotension Is:
- Not Available The Verb Form Of Hypotension
What Is The Adjective Of Hypotension?
Adjective Of Hypotension Is:
What Is The Main Cause Of Hypotension?
There are different types and causes of low blood pressure. Severe hypotension can be caused by sudden loss of blood (shock), severe infection, heart attack, or severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis). Orthostatic hypotension is caused by a sudden change in body position.
What Happens If You Have Hypotension?
If your blood pressure drops too low, your body’s vital organs do not get enough oxygen and nutrients. When this happens, low blood pressure can lead to shock, which requires immediate medical attention. Signs of shock include cold and sweaty skin, rapid breathing, a blue skin tone, or a weak and rapid pulse.
What Is An Example Of Hypotension?
Postural or orthostatic hypotension occurs when your blood pressure falls after a sudden movement. For example, you may feel dizzy or faint after changing posture, such as sitting up from a lying position, or standing up from a sitting position. This may cause you to lose your balance and fall over.
When Is Hypotension Serious?
If you have cold, clammy or pale skin, rapid or shallow breathing, weak or rapid pulse or confusion, you could be suffering from extreme hypotension, which could lead to death. Call 911 immediately if you suspect you are suffering from extreme hypotension.
What Is A Dangerously Low Blood Pressure?
Hypotension is abnormally low blood pressure (lower than 90/60 mm Hg). If your blood pressure gets too low, it can cause dizziness, fainting or death. Low blood pressure is not a condition that is usually treated except if it occurs in the elderly or occurs suddenly.
You were searching for the meaning of Hypotension
I hope you had got the meaning of Hypotension with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Hypotension In English?
What is meant By Hypotension?
What Does Hypotension mean?