Find The Meaning Of Assets?
What Is The Meaning Of Assets?
The Meaning Of Assets In English,
The word asset as a noun refers to a useful or valuable thing or person; or an item of property owned by a person or company, which is regarded as anything valuable and which are available to meet debts, commitments, or legacies.
To own an asset is to have a resource that has an economic value that an individual, corporation or country owns or controls in view to earn a profit on that asset in the near future.
Asset functions to increase a firm’s value or benefit the firm’s operations. Some Common assets or types of assets are cash and cash equivalents; accounts receivable; inventory; prepaid expenses; and property and equipment. Some related words of assets are assessed value, assessment, assessment arrangements, assessor, assessorial, asset value, asset-backed fund, asset-stripping, assets, asseverate, etc.
Synonyms of the word asset are an aid, benefit, credit, resource, service, blessing, boon, distinction, help, treasure, etc. Antonyms of the word asset are a hindrance, hurt, injury, disadvantage, liability, etc.
So, asset meaning is termed as anything of value that can be converted into cash. It can be tangible or intangible adding to the benefits of the owner of the asset. The asset does possess exchange value. Assets are recorded in the company’s or firm’s balance sheet that depicts the final position of the company.
See This Also: What Is Meaning Of Life Insurance? Meaning Of Life Insurance
What Are The Synonyms Of Assets?
Synonyms Of Assets Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Assets?
Antonyms Of Assets Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Assets?
Related Words Of Assets Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Assets?
Noun Form Of Assets Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Assets?
Verb Form Of Assets Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Assets?
Adjective Of Assets Is:
Examples Of Using The Word Assets Are:
- There was no awareness of a capital asset, rather the payment obtained under the Joint Venture Agreement was a revenue reception.
- Perhaps he was dissembling when he said credibility was Sharmila’s most important asset.
- He believes the Maine road star’s drive and vitality would be a huge asset in the Foxes deportation dog-fight.
- Futures and options are subordinates because their value gambles on the price of the underlying asset, be it a commodity, investment or guide.
- He is jealous of their expertise, and those qualities together in this time could be the biggest asset that we have in guidance.
- Thus, to grow through asset accession, they need a frequent connection to the capital market.
- Institutions have initiated to sell off the property because their investment folders have a higher than craved weighting in that asset class.
- Knowledge is undoubtedly an essential asset in the industry, although it is strenuous to value in financial terms.
- The code will waive the demand of a dissolving value appraisal so as to accelerate the close of the bankruptcy process and asset awareness.
- As much of an asset to the movies as he is to the stage, there are many movie-goers who wish he doesn’t stay away from the screen for too long.
You were searching for the meaning of assets
I hope you had got the meaning of assets with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of assets In English?
What is meant By assets?
What Does assets mean?