Find Meaning Of Refurbished?
What Is Meaning Of Refurbished?
Meaning Of Refurbished In English,
The meaning of refurbished is to renovate and redecorate (something, especially a building).
Refurbished product not essentially mean used ones, but they could be the products kept on display or used in demos and hence the package-box is opened.
Once the package is opened, it cannot be counted as brand new good and therefore has to be labeled as refurbished. Understanding “Refurbished” products are not as natural as it looks. The word has a diversified meaning and goes beyond the google definition.
In laymen’s terms Refurbished = Sophisticated Re-paring, It is a well-organized market in the US, but it is quite a new thing in India. In the Indian context, the refurbished market is highly fragmented and unorganized.
Few companies tried making a mark in the market but failed miserably because of a lack of understanding. A popular category of refurbished goods that we see in the Indian market are Mobiles, Tablets, and Laptops.
What Are The Synonyms Of Refurbished?
Synonyms Of Refurbished Are:
What Are The Antonyms Of Refurbished?
Antonyms Of Refurbished Are:
What Are The Related Words Of Refurbished?
Related Words Of Refurbished Are:
What Is The Noun Form Of Refurbished?
Noun Form Of Refurbished Is:
What Is The Verb Form Of Refurbished?
Verb Form Of Refurbished Is:
What Is The Adjective Of Refurbished?
Adjective Of Refurbished Is:
What Are Refurbished Devices?
Refurbishment is the distribution of products (generally electronics) that have been previously returned to a manufacturer or vendor for any reason, not sold in the market or new launch of a product. Refurbished products are normally tested for functionality and defects before they are sold to the public.
Examples Of Using The Word Refurbished Are:
- The refurbished Main House now billets the Sixth Form and the Senior pupils.
- It has freshly refurbished its pool complex to involve a fitness pool, a whirlpool and a new spa with a wide range of therapies.
- These refurbished tools will now be sent to Tanzania, Uganda and other African countries.
- The ground floor of the building was remodeled during the closed winter months, the upper gallery having been refurbished last year.
- Refurbished the Corston region is also being refurbished to mark the event.
- A recently refurbished building has been appreciated for helping to regenerated the surrounding town center.
- Set on a quiet street, this 102 square meters redbrick period house has been broadly refurbished but still keeps its original charm.
- We are going to wait until we have refurbished and repainted it before vending.
- The whole hotel had to be refurbished and refurbished at a cost she was unwilling to disclose.
- The city council has refurbished a building contrasting Sainsbury for extra offices.
- Why knock these surprising buildings down when they can be refurbished utilizing some great modern architecture.
- He will be occupying in the refurbished vicarage in Riverstown with his wife, Bridget and their three children.
You were searching for the meaning of Refurbished
I hope you had got the meaning of Refurbished with synonyms and antonyms.
I Hope All Queries Covered In This Post LIke
What is the Meaning of Refurbished In English?
What is meant By Refurbished?
What Does Refurbished Mean?